Masters 2016 tickets

12,040 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Killin Me Smalls
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"we regret to inform you"

... One of these years....

This was for the tournament rounds only.
Mr.Bond
AG
I applied for practice rounds only
Bunk Moreland
I think practice round rejections... Err... Notifications, go out in July
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
I got Thursday tickets!!!!!
Bunk Moreland
quote:

Congrats! Can't even hate. Anyone who gets em, congrats.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
Congrats!!! How many did you get?
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
2. I asked for max everything and this was my first year. Probably just dumb luck
Aggie1391
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Has anyone else not gotten a response yet?
Quinn
AG
I know a few guys that didn't get an email, but they logged into the Masters website and saw they didn't get tickets. My email was in my junk folder, too (shoulda stayed there since I didn't get tickets).
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Nothing for tournament this year. 0-5.
jmh3209
AG
Got denied this morning, first year signing was hoping to get lucky
jj9000
AG
quote:
Your application will never be accepted under any circumstances for Masters tickets during the time period of infinity. Thank you for joining us in the 2016 Masters Tournament random selection process for tickets.

gougler08
AG
No tickets for me but this was year 1 of trying

I also didn't see an email (maybe it was junk and I just deleted it) so I just logged in
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Thanks. Logged in and no dice. Should have just held on to hope for a few more days that my email was on its way.
Pignorant
AG
Denied once again.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Thanks. Logged in and no dice. Should have just held on to hope for a few more days that my email was on its way.

I feel like we just went through this on last week's episode of Silicon Valley. "If I do look, and it's bad, then I'll know I missed my chance at going to the masters. But if I don't look, then technically there's still a 50/50 chance of it happening or not happening"
coop-aero-06
AG
We regret to inform you...
Aggie Apple
AG
quote:
We regret to inform you...

I'm beginning to think they don't really regret to inform me. They've been regretting it for years now and still manage to live with themselves. Cold hearted *******s!
Ol_Ag_02
AG
quote:
quote:

I feel like we just went through this on last week's episode of Silicon Valley. "If I do look, and it's bad, then I'll know I missed my chance at going to the masters. But if I don't look, then technically there's still a 50/50 chance of it happening or not happening"

Schroedingers cat, masters edition.
BreNayPop
AG
I logged in and it doesnt say anything... thats gotta be bad
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
Anyone want to buy them from me? I am getting married in July and can't swing going this year. I would give a slight Texags discount.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Anyone want to buy them from me?

If you're selling for face. If not, then congrats on either going or making a fortune from someone else.
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
I could do $1000 per ticket. That's probably 250 less than mkt value on each. Plus we are taking away the transaction costs.

Thanks Bunk, it was actually much needed right now. I was ecstatic when I opened the email yesterday.
gougler08
AG
quote:
Anyone want to buy them from me? I am getting married in July and can't swing going this year. I would give a slight Texags discount.
Married in July but can't go to an April event? Trouble is already brewing
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
HAHA. Gougler, maybe I will go just because of that comment.

It was more of a funds issue than an issue with the lady. Could apply this (basically lotto winnings) to the wedding/honeymoon.
nickaggie13
AG
No luck for me either. 0-2 so far in applying for Masters tickets. Maybe I'll get some practice round tickets. I wonder if you have a better chance if you don't request the max amount of tickets or if its completely random.
PrestigeWorldwide11
AG
Now I think I'm going to take my grandpa with me. So my offer for TA discount sale is no longer valid. I will keep you all updated if/when there is a trip report.
astrosaggie1212
AG
Anyone else not heard? No email, and no message when logging onto the Masters site. Just shows my requests.
07fta07
AG
I'm still 0fer. But at least I'll be at the U.S. Open next week. First major and I'm pumped.
BreNayPop
AG
quote:
Anyone else not heard? No email, and no message when logging onto the Masters site. Just shows my requests.

Same with me. Pretty sure its just a late rejection...
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
I could do $1000 per ticket. That's probably 250 less than mkt value on each. Plus we are taking away the transaction costs.

Thanks Bunk, it was actually much needed right now. I was ecstatic when I opened the email yesterday.

You would probably have some takers for 1000/ticket.
Matt_s
AG
Annnnnnddd another rejection.... 0-2
claybot
AG
0-4
Codeno
AG
Denied
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.