Joey D Golf Fitness video

849 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by mt3950
mt3950
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone tried these? I'm not looking to get them to get ripped or lose a ton of weight...I'm really looking for more flexibility.
jj9000
AG
I have the book "Fix your body, Fix your swing", which is the book form of his videos.

I haven't read it cover-to-cover because I see more benefit from Starting Strength (Ripetoe) and Performance Golf Fitness (Sean Cochran).

I did Starting Strength for the 2nd time over the winter and its a fantastic program for building core strength. However, I've found that as I age,my body can't handle the load, or recover like I used to.

I now do a (4) times per week mix of Starting Strength, with the exercises and stretching in Performance Golf Fitness. I like a a recipe type workout (go to gym and do X,Y,Z on days 1,2,3) as opposed to a generic overview of golf fitness.

mt3950
AG
^ I'm the exact same way regarding the gym and excercises while there. I may grab that book instead. Thanks for the tip.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.