Titleist Golf Bag

1,893 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by bwynne13
Texas Ag 15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted this on Classifieds already but thought i would try here as well. Im looking for a Titleist stand bag preferably one with 4 dividers or more. I really like the Lightweight Model they have. Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy one or anyone have an extra one they want to sell? Ive looked at different website such as budget golf and craigslist but found nothing so far. Paying $200 for the bag is just ridiculous if you ask me. TIA
BigHitterDaLama
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/spo/5038163715.html
C ROC N
I have the same bag, but I paid $169 on clearance. Plenty of storage, sturdy legs, dual straps are nice if you carry. Great price, and if it's at Play it again Sports, you can bargain with them or trade something in!
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/spo/5038163715.html

Really good deal
DRE06
AG
quote:
Paying $200 for the bag is just ridiculous if you ask me. TIA

You are playing the wrong sport. Each round of golf is $50+ and balls are $1.50 each minimum and you're worried about spending $200 on a nice bag that should last you 10 years.
Texas Ag 15
AG
Thanks for posting I actually picked up the bag! Looks to be in great shape
Texas Ag 15
AG
Yeah I know but I'm a college student so I gotta live on a budget so saving anywhere I can for golf is what I have to do
BigHitterDaLama
good thing you bought it.....my buddy was heading over there today to buy it.
Signel
AG
make sure you find one with the beverage pocket... Keeps my drinks cold in the summer heat. Very nice addition/upgrade from my last bag. It is about 10 years old and is holding up well.

navy blue with insulated beverage pocket.
bwynne13
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.