New LostGolfBalls code!

2,163 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by JarAG2007
JarAG2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Expires May 26th

Code: LGBMEM15

Gets you 15% off enitre order, site wide! Enjoy!
txags11
AG
Looking at using LGB for the first time..How do you guys feel about the quality of the product? How big of a difference is it from AAAAA to AAAA?
JarAG2007
AG
Worked for me. I ordered some AAAA Taylormade Project (a) 50 ball box for $38 after shipping and tax. Got about $5 off the order.

With quality it varies in grades. For my game, about 12-15 handicap, a AAAA golf ball is good for me. A more advanced player might see a difference in the grades but other than logos and some line marks from previous use they work for me.
txags11
AG
I was gonna order a 100 pack of AAAA Z-Star Yellows, but the 15$ shipping fee cancelled out my discount, and living in Houston, I'm just gonna run over to the warehouse and buy them and they said they'd honor the coupon code.
DeBoss
AG
From a quality, I order both 5A and 4A and never really have a problem. All have been amazing and I encourage all of the other idiots that I play with to order from them. No idea why people pay so much for brand new golf balls.
BEaggie08
AG
Just ordered 100 Taylor Made Lethals, 15% off and free shipping. I should be set for a few years.
Aggie1391
quote:
I was gonna order a 100 pack of AAAA Z-Star Yellows, but the 15$ shipping fee cancelled out my discount, and living in Houston, I'm just gonna run over to the warehouse and buy them and they said they'd honor the coupon code.
Same here. Plus, I like being able to pick out the balls myself
AgPrognosticator
AG
Just ordered 100 Prov1x's 3 weeks ago from them....and now 100 more from jj....

No discount code for me.
jj9000
AG
quote:
and now 100 more from jj....
What kind of hoarder orders 200 golf balls.

Guilty.

BTW...the 100 coming from me are 'Out for Delivery'.

Let me know what you think when they arrive.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
quote:

Guilty.

the correct opening question was:

What kind of hack needs 200 golf balls?
jj9000
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
the correct opening question was:

What kind of hack needs 200 golf balls?

Guilty on both accounts.
TwoMarksHand
AG
Was going to buy some until it said standard shipping was $16, I think I will just buy balls locally....
JarAG2007
AG
For someone like me the 50 project (a) for a grand total of $38 is fine by me. A new box is typically $31.99 at most stores. So I will take that deal even with it being shipped.

I used rockbottomgolf ammo packs last time I stocked up so it will be nice to see the difference in quality. Unless you catch rockbottom on sale, lostgolfballs will typically win in price. Thats my experience at least.
AgPrognosticator
AG
quote:
quote:

Guilty.

Just arrived!

+1 Feedback for JJ's reliability.
JarAG2007
AG
Got my 50 taylormade (a) AAAA quality and I am very impressed with the initial look of these balls. No major scuffs, chips, scratches. Only a few marker lines here and there and logos. Of course I haven't been able to hit them because of the weather but for $38 for 50 and this quality...I will take it all day long. Can't wait to see how they fly.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.