Feherty

1,475 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Cavender Neutze
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just saw him at DFW... chit chatted with him. Nice guy!!
mongey donk
AG
I've warmed up to the guy lately. Enjoy him more and more
JYDog90
AG
My favorite. Always pulling for him in life.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Great American for what he does for the people in the Services. To me, that says a lot about him.
Big Cat `93
AG
Jealous. Love everything about that guy.
98Ag99Grad
AG
quote:
Great American for what he does for the people in the Services. To me, that says a lot about him.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Think he's one of the genuine ones.
AggieDruggist89
AG
It was late in the evening and he was sitting alone at the terminal. No one recognized him despite his CBS Golf badge on his bag. I didn't want to bother him but walked up to him and told him Im a huge fan and asked to take a picture together. He widely smiled and said sure, got up and put his arm around me. Really nice dude.
tamu2009
AG
quote:
It was late in the evening and he was sitting alone at the terminal. No one recognized him despite his CBS Golf badge on his bag. I didn't want to bother him but walked up to him and told him Im a huge fan and asked to take a picture together. He widely smiled and said sure, got up and put his arm around me. Really nice dude.
we have rules around here
Cavender Neutze
AG
Very genuine guy! Met him in the hotel during the 2008 Buick Invitational. Similar deal, he was eating breakfast and I didn't want to bother him. After he finished, I walked over to him and asked him to sign a ball. He said, "Me? You got it." I said thanks and he responded, "No, thank you for recognizing me." Cool dude.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.