FS: Titleist AP2 irons in great condition (3-PW w/Project-X rifle 6.0 shafts)

1,870 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
BigHitterDaLama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Selling a super clean set of the original Titleist AP2 irons....they are clean. No bag chatter and the grooves are clean without any abuse or over wear.

3-PW set with ProjectX 6.0 rifle shafts and brand new standard golf pride Tour velvet grips. Shaft bands are great and not removed or damaged. Clubs are standard length, loft, lie.

Email me I can send pics......$350 shipped

red23raider@gmail.com

Matsui
AG
When did you buy them?
BigHitterDaLama
recently.....I was going to keep them as backups to me other set of AP2s. Have decided not to keep them

agracer
AG
Is the Project 6.0 the stiff shaft?
nickel
Are they the 714 model?
Mr.Bond
AG
If it's original set its not the 714 model. That being said I absolutely love my 710 AP2s
BigHitterDaLama
This is the original set......Original AP2s. Not much difference in look between these and the 710s/712s minus the badge changing from silver to black. Brushed finish went to polished I think in the 712s but definitely the 14s. Shafts are project x 6.0 rifle.
BigHitterDaLama
sorry, 6.0 is considered a stiff shaft because of gram weight.
dodger02
AG
Slight correction: the original AP2s are from '08. They didn't start the 7xx numbering until '10. Titleist releases new irons every 2 years. Original AP2s would be "708" (but they didn't number them to start). The "708" and 710 AP2s are almost identical. The 712 and 714 each incorporated noticeable changes and each are distinct.

I have an original set of AP2s. I love them. I'll upgrade to a newer set in another year or so, but might not play anything else for a long time.
BigHitterDaLama
SOLD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.