Hullabaloo at Traditions?

2,365 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Mr. Nussbaum
WGAF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who all here is playing/has played in the past....we are two weeks out and this will be my first one.

Heard a bunch of good things but would like to hear some more about it. Pretty excited and just hope to stay sober enough to compete maybe!
19AG84
AG
I have played in the tournament on a couple of occasions. They changed the format for this year. It will be a two man match play. A round robin format playing a new opponent every nine holes. The course is in great shape (although currently extremely wet). They are trying to play the Texas Golf Association Fourball Tournament this weekend, but have only got 18 holes in so far.
WGAF
Yeah a buddy of mine is in first place out there. Guess I should've asked him to play with me in the Hullabaloo. Format this year should be fun for a hacker like me, I can just sit back and watch my partner play after I go OB!
HouAggie
AG
If you're buddies with either of the guys who won, it's hardly a surprise that he's a stud golfer and you should have him on your team if you're into that sort of thing. Those guys have quite the golfing resumes.
WGAF
One of the guys on the team is the club champion several times over at my club back in my hometown. He's a very accomplished amateur golfer but doesn't really play in these member-guests. He's more serious than these "hang out/have fun" tourneys and a true amateur where he doesn't like playing in things where prizes/day money are awarded.

However, the guest I am bringing is pretty dang good, just doesn't have the time on his hands that these guys have that play in all these tga events.

And I don't like losing necessarily at anything but golf is one thing I'd rather just get some beers in me and have fun.
jja79
AG
I played Traditions Saturday and was surprised it wasn't cart path only. With rain Sunday morning, again tonight and with this week's forecast it might be a wet one.
htownag2007
AG
They postponed the tourney until August due to the weather
WGAF
Yep, got the email today.

Disappointed as I was really looking forward to this weekend. But probably for the best so the course doesn't get torn up.

Now I will just have something to look forward to and keep me busy the weekend before football starts!
Mr. Nussbaum
AG
It'll be worth the wait. Word is the golf course got hammered last night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.