Under Armour Lmt Ed. Golf Shoes 4 Sale (HOUSTON)

2,270 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TKNR_Ags_co21
TKNR_Ags_co21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah this isn't the right board to sell stuff but thought someone might like these...

So some of you may have seen that Under Armour released their first Limited Edition UA Drive One golf shoes the week of the Masters. In the 30 minutes that they were available before selling out, I bought a pair of gray and white size 13's and a pair of black and white size 12's. I'm keeping the 12's, but before I send the 13's back to Under Armour... I thought I'd give some of you guys living in Houston a change to buy these off of me.

I'm an Under Armour freak and saw Speith wearing UA golf shoes 2 years ago and vowed to get some when they first released. I wore them for the first time the other day and they are very comfortable and I'm very happy with them.

All sold out currently with no future release date announced
UA DRIVE ONE gray/white

$190 cash
UA Drive One Golf Shoes
Gray/White
Size 13
Need to meet inside the loop
PM me if intersted
Bkottmann74
Very interested in the shoes. Willing to cover shipping costs
LeFraud
I'm guessing the 13 is too big? What size do you wear in a regular ua shoe?
hot dog
AG
I need these... Wish you were selling the 12s
Mr.Bond
AG
I'd be shocked if under Armour doesn't re release these. Losing tons of money by not doing so
TKNR_Ags_co21
AG
They are eventually going to release them again. This first round was supposed to be a "limited edition first release"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.