Just hit my second hole in one!!!! Kinda...

2,492 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AgPrognosticator
STL_aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I'm playing Tapatio Springs in Boerne and I aced #3! The only catch is that they are repairing the tee box and have it moved up. Hole is originally 125 but it is playing about 100 right now.
Still excited but the tee box takes away a little of the thunder!
jj9000
AG
Doesn't matter.

A hole in one is a hole in one.

You don't have to explain it away.

Congrats, man!!
LeFraud
quote:
Doesn't matter.

Congrats, man!!

This. Congrats.
watty
AG
quote:
Doesn't matter.

Congrats, man!!

Ditto. It counts. No asterisks needed.
p-townag
AG
Congrats! How's that course looking these days? Last time I was there (3 years ago) it was pretty rough.
turfaggie24
AG
^ you and I both.
STL_aTm
AG
They've really done a good job bringing it back. It was almost unplayable for a while but you can tell they've put a lot of time and money back into it.
They are redesigning a couple holes right now that are still a few months out so that's kind of annoying. With all the rain recently it's in good shape but still it's still got a little ways go.
Would absolutely recommend this summer!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Wouldn't have minded seeing a shorter par 3 like that length at the campus course!
tamu2009
AG
I wish there were more short part 3s. I hate hitting 4 iron a fairway wood into par 3
Hamburger Dan
I've made two holes in one. The first one occurred in similar circumstances. The club I was playing was doing" repair" work on the green - since the green was in poor condition, they were using a 6" cup. The yardage was still around 160 yards, the hole was just bigger.
JFrench
AG
My only one came when I was a kid. Temp. green with rocks lining the bank of water. Hit short and bounced about 20 ft in the air. When it hit the green it rolled a few feet and in.

Had another close call as a kid. Worm burner that lipped out. American heart association was on the hole and with donation the HIO was a vacation. Did get a sleeve of balls though.

I think I've been playing it wrong ever since.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Unless you've moved so far up that you're teeing off with a putter on the greens, a hole in one is a hole in one!
Yesterday
AG
I thought you were going to say you had a hole in 3! Congrats on #2. I'm still hitting for one dammit.
AgPrognosticator
AG
I love Tapatio. Congrats on the ace!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.