DFW golf lessons

1,573 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by fourthgenag09
Ed Carter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am in need of golf lessons preferably in the grapevine/Colleyville/Euless area. I have never been good at golf but as recently as one year ago I could consistently shoot around 90-95 and enjoy myself. Over the last nine months I have developed a nasty shank and I'm also consistently hitting the ball fat and I'm tired of it. My game has gone to crap and I'm ready for some serious intervention. I'm serious about this so I don't mind spending some money and also getting several lessons to really dive into this. Anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks in advance
Cool_Hand
AG
Britt Sharrock at Cowboys did a very nice job with my brother-in-law's swing. He has his own web page so he's easy to find.
Ed Carter
AG
Thanks for the reply and I will reach out to him.

Anyone else have any other recommendations?
Chipotlemonger
AG
Not in your exact area... but I see Bruce Sims at Ridgeview Ranch in Plano. Really like his style.
Elmo Lincoln
AG
Tim Cusick is fantastic. The short drive to Las Colinas would be well worth it.

Tim Cusick Golf
WHOOP!'91
AG
I had about the same regression - from mid 90s to around 110 - and went to Golftec. Its easy to see what you're doing wrong with their tools and I was coming over the top instead of rotating my hips and keeping my hands down and in.

I have considered getting a tripod that can hold my cell phone and videoing myself at the range or even on the course.
brockdgag86
Jim McLean's in fort worth has excellent instructors.
fourthgenag09
AG
Bump, interested in this thread

I feel like Golftec is too sales-y and tries to push $1,000 packages. I'll try to find someone who teaches at a course or on the range.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.