Bit the bullet on an Odyssey putter

1,293 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by watty
watty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've putted with a blade my entire life but lately I just can't for the life of me get the right kind of consistent contact, so my distance control is non-existent. So I've been wanting a mallet or something with some mass behind the putter to get through the ball more smoothly, and settled on the V-Line. Felt great. Looking forward to trying it out.
JarAG2007
AG
I went and bought one on ebay a couple weeks ago. The odyssey model #7 tank putter with a superstroke grip. I have only played with it once and practice green twice but I like the feel and extra weight. Got a good deal for only $89 after shipping I thought.
boy09
AG
Odyssey #7 is the perfect putter IMO. I have the White Ice #7 and I love it. The new Odyssey Works #7 is very attractive.

A friend of mine just got a Scotty Cameron Futura X5, which is very similar to the Odyssey #7. That's a good looking putter also.
Poot
I was all excited to see what the Odyssey #7 looked like, as it was said to be the "perfect putter."

Google images revealed that I already use that putter. Guess that's as good as it gets.
watty
AG
After one round, things went great. Love this putter!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.