****PGA - 2015 Season****

58,417 Views | 683 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by bagger05
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't get to watch today. Glad I didn't have to hear that ******.
CapCityAg89
AG
Jason Day just awesome right now. I really want to see Dustin and Bubba win in the next couple weeks to set up the three of them and JS in Atlanta. Maybe all four in the last couple twosomes on That Sunday?!
Quinn
AG
Day is -3 thru 3 so far this morning... Still on an unbelievable tear.
Bunk Moreland
Spieth having another rough go of it. +3 thru 5.
Unemployed
AG
Ryan Palmer finished at -3. and tied for 2nd.
Bunk Moreland
Spieth finishes +4 75.

Rory finishes -1

Luke Donald is apparently trying to become relevant again, firing a -4 67
Chipotlemonger
AG
Been busy this afternoon, flipped it on for the 18th hole. Tough SOB of a green at TPC Boston.

Hoping Rickie gets tbis
Chipotlemonger
AG
Speaking of which, these Boston fans are the absolute worst.
Big Cat `93
AG
Agreed. Those clods marred a really exciting duel for the win.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Crowd this week was ridiculous. It seems to be getting worse and worse every week.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
Crowd this week was ridiculous. It seems to be getting worse and worse every week.

Were they that bad all weekend? I only caught the first and last 15 minutes or so.

I partially blame ESPN when they covered the U.S. open at Bethpage Black. They idolized the "working man" crowd that heckled the pros, were obnoxiously cheering and badgered them. Others wanted to join in.
birdman
They were more obnoxious that most PGA events. But probably in line with any tournament in the Northeast.

They were some comments towards Stenson. Lots of U-S-A chants for Fowler. It was as bad as Colin Montgomery stuff years ago, but there were plenty of turds in stands.
Bunk Moreland
It was God awful.

Perfect combination of the new age "every bro has to yell a bro thing after each shot" and the NE "southies" and guidos who littered the gallery.

It was real, real bad. Borderline disgraceful. Some of the jeering was ridiculous.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Agreed.
AgDotCom
The problem as birdman mentioned are the fans in the northeast.

Jersey wasn't much better last week.

I like their enthusiasm, and think it's good for golf. But they're a product of their region and don't know or want to know how to act. The only thing missing was their 40 year old pot bellies hanging out from under their favorite NFL jersey.

I was on the phone with some dude from Connecticut last week, I don't know how those people live past 50 without having a stroke.
Big Cat `93
AG
Wow, Brooks Koepka just got the shaft from Jay Haas.
Quinn
AG
Day is left with a 44 yard shot that would give him a 59 if he makes it. He currently leads 2nd place by 4 shots. Spieth is tied for 3rd at -5. His round really got going once he made a hole in one.
Quinn
AG

Don't see that very often...
Bunk Moreland
Day follows his 61 with a 63. Lowest 36 hole score ever on tour.
bagger05
AG
Palmer closed out his round with an eagle. He's got a little work to do but he is in position to make it into the Tour Championship if he can have a good weekend.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.