Dude Perfect & Jamie Sadlowski

2,872 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MW03
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Not as exciting as I thought it would be. Too much smashing things. Thats fine with the sleeve of balls/watermelon. I thought they could have done a little more with it. Entertaining, nonetheless. I'm a fan of most of their work!
watty
AG
I thought it was good... I figured they stayed away from all trick shots because golf is such a niche sport, but everyone likes seeing stuff get smashed.
14TheRoad
AG
168....a little knock down putter.
Mr.Bond
AustinCountyAg
maybe I'm just a prude but this dude perfect stuff is getting old. Grown men jumping around like they won the super bowl after every trick shot. who knows how long it takes to complete the shots, and then celebrate like it was a one time deal. no thanks. not cool anymore
watty
AG
Yeah you're just old and lame. Take the golf club out of your bobo and just enjoy some good, clean fun.
mt3950
AG
quote:
maybe I'm just a prude but this dude perfect stuff is getting old. Grown men jumping around like they won the super bowl after every trick shot. who knows how long it takes to complete the shots, and then celebrate like it was a one time deal. no thanks. not cool anymore

My 3yr old loves those guys and tries to do trick shots on his hoop in the backyard. They're good guys and have done well for themselves, not to mention they're great ambassadors for A&M. I also don't have to worry about my kid watching their videos because there's never foul language or anything remotely suggestive. If you don't like their videos anymore, that's a shame. I'm sure they'd love for you to be a fan, but if not, there are plenty of kids growing up wishing they could the "trick shots" that these guys do.
Unemployed
AG
quote:
I'd rather do that while making a lot of money rather than slaving away in a cubicle staring at the computer for 8 hours.

Seems like these guys are having fun and trying to milk it as much as they can.
dcrewint
I'm fond of DP, just hoped for a bit of variety but was entertaining still. Also like they're cool guys without the cussing. Good, clean fun.
AustinCountyAg
Maybe next week the will do "trick shots" with blues clues and Barney for all you wimps
TexAgs Legend
quote:
Maybe next week the will do "trick shots" with blues clues and Barney for all you wimps

Looks like the self-proclaimed ARBITER OF COOL is doubling down. You're right, DP will never be as cool as complaining on the internet.
MW03
AG
the bowling one is pretty sweet
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.