Pebble Beach packages

3,009 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aginlakeway
Dr T and the Women
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got an offer through by credit card for a free round at Pebble Beach with a 2 night stay. The rooms are essentially 800 per night. Is this a good deal? the hotel is certainly pricey but I don't know if that is the general price to play.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
watty
AG
So you want us to google it instead of you?
Dr T and the Women
AG
basically yes.

or tell me the best deal you have seen.

some of these promotions may not be as publicized
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
watty
AG
Here you go
dcrewint
quote:
Here you go
Awesome! ROFL
dcrewint
I'm pretty sure watty is someone I'd enjoy a round of golf with. Or a roast.....
Dr T and the Women
AG
Thanks
watty
AG
Here's an actual link that might give a little helpful advice.

Dr T and the Women
AG
thanks Watty. It seems like this a fair deal then
Old School Brother
From that link.....this looks like a deal.

For example, I found a deal on the Internet, offering a package that included three nights at The Inn at Spanish Bay, rounds at Pebble Beach, Spyglass and Spanish Bay, carts, taxes, resort fees, and $50 daily dining credits each day for around $1,700-per-person double occupancy or $2,400 for a single.
Dr T and the Women
AG
It is a Visa Signature deal if anybody else is interested. I got it through my SW card
LeFraud
Whats the card?
BigHitterDaLama
My opinion, no. Did a stay and play 2 night/2 rounds (Pebbly and Spyglass) and paid $1327. That was almost a year ago and I have seen somewhat similar packages offered. If it's $800 per night with only one round, doesn't sound too good of a deal. Just my .02

Stew
AG
quote:
I got an offer through by credit card for a free round at Pebble Beach with a 2 night stay. The rooms are essentially 800 per night. Is this a good deal? the hotel is certainly pricey but I don't know if that is the general price to play.
I'd say this is a good deal. The rooms cost what they cost, i.e. the rates don't fluctuate throughout the year. So it's not like they're hiking up the room rate to give you a "free" round of golf. While the rooms are expensive, if you're getting a free round at PB, that's a $500 value. Plus those hotels (Inn at Spanish Bay/The Lodge) are some of the nicest of ever seen/stayed at. Do it - it's worth it.

aginlakeway
AG
quote:
I think you can actually stay at Spanish Bay and get the same free round at Pebble. And Spanish is $100 or so less per night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.