Poulter at the Honda Classic

1,964 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Corporal Punishment
LeFraud
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-devil-ball-golf/padraig-harrington-wins-honda-for-first-pga-tour-win-since-2008-172020866-golf.html

I think most of us can relate, or have had these holes before...including dropping a bomb to finish.
ORAggieFan
Amazing what the Euro's have done in the Ryder Cup with guys like Sergio and Poulter. Crazy how they change.

I'm pissed I forgot to turn this on when I woke up this AM.
Boo Weekley
I had to rewatch it to believe it. Just so rare at that level. Not sure what was worse, that or Dustin Johnson missing consecutive gimme's not once, but twice. As in, missed two from inside 3 ft on same hole, and then later did the exact same thing. For a sec I felt sorry for him, but then remembered that he is a millionaire who gets to put it to this on the reg...

Big Cat `93
AG
LOVE seeing Padraig get a win. My favorite player.
birdman
Today's triple bogey was horrendous and hilarious.

Yesterday about 30 minutes before dark, he was worse. He shanked a shot badly. Then on the next hole yanked a duck hook into the water. He just completely went off the rails.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Hello Paulina
Old School Brother
i love how after he hits his 5th shot straight into the palm fronds in front of him, he stood there, hands on hips and said "REALLY?" in his very English accent. So Poulter. Also very Poulter that he buried the 20 footer for triple.
jj9000
AG
I didn't get to see it this morning, but, yesterday had a Reed vs. Poulter match play feel (at least for me it did).

Even though Reed stumbled to the finish line, I think he's gained a whole lot of supporters since his brash comments.

I want Reed tee'ing it up for the USA in Match Play for the foreseeable future.

Also, I'm really glad Paddy won. I watched his interview after the playoff and you can tell he's fought off some serious mental demons. Overall he's a really like-able player.
Unemployed
AG
Maybe now Harrington will stop tinkering with his swing.
LeFraud
Big fan of Padraig

Even bigger fan of Paulina now that she's a M.I.L.F

Who knew **** wouldn't work?
redsquirrelAG
AG
I can't believe I forgot about the finish this morning. Very surprised Harrington came back to win. Will watch tonight. And hellooooo Pauline!
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Poulter made $317K for a week's work. Poor Ian.
KatyAg01
AG
Glad to see Padraig win, but every time I see him I can't help but think of Costner in his trailer with all of those contraptions strapped on in Tin Cup. Strikes me as that kind of head case.
birdman
Padraig is a certified accountant. Don't you expect him to overthink and over-complicate everything?
redsquirrelAG
AG
Just got home in time to see the playoff rerun from earlier. You have to feel for Berger. Kids going to win one soon enough though. Harrington is a great guy and was genuinely elated and relieved to finally get another win. Another good tournament.
bagger05
AG
What was the weather today? Was it a factor in some of those big numbers?
DadAG10
Weather was not an issue.

The course was however.
Cen-Tex
AG
Hope to see more of the 2nd place finisher, 21 yr old rookie Daniel Berger. Played awesome golf and earned a $615k payday.
ORAggieFan
They play the Bear Trap on tonight's Big Break.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
What was the weather today? Was it a factor in some of those big numbers?

Weather was cake today.
Corporal Punishment
AG
quote:
I watched his interview after the playoff

Were there subtitles?

Glad he's back.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.