Your Dream Foursome

5,689 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 1208HawkTree
Cavender Neutze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd go my pops, the king and Tiger. Couldn't come up with three better candidates than that!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice choice of Oosthuizen...seeing that little guy pipe drives off the tree from standing right next to the tee box was awesome.

Side note, at the 11th hole at Colonial, his caddy went to use the restroom during a wait at the tee box. Louis was putting Chapstick on and then set the little canister of it on top of his balanced bag. Well he accidentally knocked it into the bag itself.

Before the caddy made it back, Louis was turning the entire bag upside down and shaking it out for the Chapstick. (He did it low to the ground so that the clubs all stayed contained). When the caddy got back, you could tell Oosthuizen was having a laugh telling his story in that south African language.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
I would add Obama in my foursome. it would be fun to whoop his ass on the course
cbminers
AG
quote:
Nice choice of Oosthuizen...seeing that little guy pipe drives off the tree from standing right next to the tee box was awesome.

Side note, at the 11th hole at Colonial, his caddy went to use the restroom during a wait at the tee box. Louis was putting Chapstick on and then set the little canister of it on top of his balanced bag. Well he accidentally knocked it into the bag itself.

Before the caddy made it back, Louis was turning the entire bag upside down and shaking it out for the Chapstick. (He did it low to the ground so that the clubs all stayed contained). When the caddy got back, you could tell Oosthuizen was having a laugh telling his story in that south African language.

That's hilarious. Yeah, I'm not sure why but I really like the guy a lot. He seems like the rare breed who got where he is based on hard work and staying grounded. Then, when he got there he didn't forget his humble beginnings. Not to mention, I would give anything for his swing... Pretty much perfect IMO.
CapCityAg89
AG
All Texan "historic" group. Probably at Colonial ... Hogan, Nelson (met him in his 80's and he was just an impressive personality), Trevino and Zaharias. A five some, yes, but we will play quick.
bagger05
AG
Every fivesome says that, but they are all lying to themselves and everyone else.
watty
AG
quote:
Every fivesome says that, but they are all lying to themselves and everyone else.

Truth
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
aggiebrother33
Living Now:
Bubba, Jack, Phil

Deceased Golf:
Hogan, Payne , Jones

Living Celebrities:
Ali when he could talk, The Dream, George Strait

Hogan would be #1 overall on that list followed closely by Ali when he could function.
turfaggie24
AG
Holly Saunders
Melanie Collins
My old high school golf coach
1208HawkTree
AG
Living Golfers:
Freddy, Feherty, Darren Clarke

Deceased Golfers:
Hogan, Payne Stewart, Walter Hagen

Celebrities:
Al Pacino, Craig Biggio, Louis CK

Last round of my life:
Dad, brother, uncle, with my grandfather driving around with us because he doesn't play anymore.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.