Conroe Golf

1,467 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggie1391
gillom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody played West Fork or River Plantation lately? I normally play Cypresswood Tradition, just looking for something different.
BTD
I played West Fork a month or two ago and really enjoyed it. I had never heard of it prior to the invite to play. I thought it was in pretty good shape. I would play again in a heart beat.

My understanding is that it went through bankruptcy a few years ago and since they have been spending to improve. Someone with more knowledge please feel free to correct me.

The tract of land was vert scenic.
Boo Weekley
Want to check out West Fork. If y'all ever get the chance to play Walden Lake Conroe, I highly recommend. I believe it's private, but I really enjoyed it. Forks off into the lake for a few holes and that wind can be brutal.

Pretty sure I was aiming at a small fishing boat about 50-60 ft to the right of that Par 3 green at the bottom. Ball landed on the left side of the green. I have a natural slight draw so I am assuming that was multiplied significantly by the wind.
Aggie1391
I've always wanted to play that course, but I haven't found anyone who can get me on it yet. I know someone who lives on the lake and we would drive over towards the hole and watch people hit onto the green. Looks like a fun hole
Mr.Bond
AG
Montgomery County Aggies are having their annual golf tournament there March 30th. I play in it every year and highly recommend it. You also get a member round voucher for participating.
Hotdog Hamblin
inozips
AG
Will look for you Mr. Bond - always a good event and a great track.
Mr.Bond
Aggie1391
quote:
Montgomery County Aggies are having their annual golf tournament there March 30th. I play in it every year and highly recommend it. You also get a member round voucher for participating.

Awesome. Going to try and play in it this year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.