AginLakeway

1,407 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mt3950
BigLeftMiss08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need some advice on Yaupon and Flint Rock, can you shoot me an email?
Hanrahan
AG
yaupon and flintrock? you mean the hills and flintrock? If you are thinking of joining the hills I have a membership to sell.
BigLeftMiss08
AG
No I meant Yaupon and Flint Rock. Both are part of Clubcorp (which I am a member of) and looking to do a round at each for a friend's bachelor party. Thanks for the offer though!
STB 85
AG
AgLaw, I'm a member of the Hills and play Flintrock regularly. Happy to answer any questions you may have. pM me.
aginlakeway
AG
quote:
I need some advice on Yaupon and Flint Rock, can you shoot me an email?
Did you get your questions answered?
Yesterday
AG
We played at the Hills for a bachelor party and I loved the course. It did help that I played very well but it was in great shape.
BigLeftMiss08
AG
Thanks for the feedback. I was just curious on what our luck would be getting a friday afternoon tee time and saturday mid morning tee time for beginning of June? I know I'm able to get on due to my Clubcorp membership but was told that some clubs lock up tee times for members only (understandable).
Yesterday
AG
From my experience if you're a one member you can schedule a tee time just like a member can. We played out there on a Friday afternoon and had no problem.
mt3950
AG
What are you looking for at Yaupon? I'm good friends with the GM. Can't promise anything outside of what your CC membership gets you, but it's worth a shot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.