Balcones Country Club - Austin

898 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by voorheesdn
voorheesdn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking around potential Junior Exec memberships for my fiance and I.

Anyone have any experience here or else where in Austin?
mt3950
AG
Damn! Not a single reply? I can't help, I'm in Houston....just surprised no one had anything to say. Not even a smart ass remark?
stick93
AG
I have played it multiple time as a guest. Usually in the Friday money game. I don't know what the membership cost is so I can't tell you if it's a good deal. If it were golf only it better be cheap. But it seems like from a social aspect it is pretty active.
Wyopro
I know 20-25 years ago it was the club to be a member of. Now there are so many but for the value it's not a bad deal. I would look at Twin Creeks (one of the best courses in Austin) or even Berry Creek if you want to go north.
Dr T and the Women
AG
Twin creeks is not far and so much nicer. I can get you a discount there if you are interested
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
voorheesdn
AG
Dr T I would be curious to hear more. I've thought about Twin Creeks but we live close to downtown so it's quite a bit farther then Balcones.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.