BCS Golf League

844 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JarAG2007
EastTexAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any kind of consistent league play in BCS? This can be money games or just a large noon group playing anywhere.
mpezll
AG
There was a thread about possibly starting something at Campus Course but haven't seen anything. I think Briarcrest has one on maybe Tuesday?

Will be bringing the sticks to the office tomorrow, hopefully the weather is as nice as today.
JarAG2007
AG
I would be interested in this as well. I know there is the Bidweiser shootout at muni in the summers on Wednesday afternoons. It's a two man scamble. I know there are skin games sometimes on the weekends at muni and briarcrest as well.

With the new simulator at Phillips Event Center (Briarcrest) I think they did a league on it last fall, I had a torn ACL so I was unable to participate. Still recovering, but could be interesting to play in that if they do it again.
EastTexAg14
AG
I don't see anything like that happening at the Campus Course. I have played in the Bud Shootout as well and enjoyed it. There is no consistent play it seems like outside of the Clubs.
JarAG2007
AG
Any updates on this?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.