Biloxi Golf

1,022 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CapCityAg89
gillom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to be in Biloxi for a few days this week. Wife and I are staying at the Beau Rivage. Looking for golf recs. Fallen Oaks? The Preserve? Golden Bear? I've heard Fallen Oaks is $200+. I don't necessarily mind paying for a quality course but I also don't want to pay a premium just cause it's the Beau Rivage course. Any info is appreciated. Also, any other worthwhile courses I didn't name? I'll be playing as a single. One round, maybe two.
DallasAggie89
AG
I've played a lot in Biloxi and you picked the 3 best. Fallen Oak has over the top service and is fantastic. In my opinion you can't go wrong with any of them.

Harry Stone
AG
those are definitely the 3 I would choose. maybe an outside shot at shell landing, but it is definitely 4th on the list...fallen oak is absolutely amazing, but I still love the grand bear is flat out a great course, one of my favorite I've ever played. the preserve is no slouch either.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I played at Great Southern a number of years ago. They have some square cut greens, historical old course. It's not lush by any means like the others. Just something different.
gillom
AG
Thanks guys. I'm leaning towards Grand Bear.
CapCityAg89
AG
I don't think Great Southern survived Katrina. It was Kindof cool though. Grand Bear was my favorite.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.