Anybody going to Waste Management Open next week?

1,799 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Chipotlemonger
oldschool87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Headed back to DFW from San Diego, figured why not spend Friday in Phoenix. Head to 16 and start drinking!!!!
Cavender Neutze
AG
I'll be there! Excited to take it all in, especially with big cat in the field.
birdman
I read that PGA or tourny officials aren't allowing players to throw things into the stands anymore. That is stupid. It was awesome and different that every other tournament. PGA wants more players, more youth, more excitement. What is wrong with players and fans having fun?
DallasAggie89
AG
They are afraid a player will short arm one and someone will get hurt (think Josh Hamilton).
The Lost
quote:
I read that PGA or tourny officials aren't allowing players to throw things into the stands anymore. That is stupid. It was awesome and different that every other tournament. PGA wants more players, more youth, more excitement. What is wrong with players and fans having fun?
. Definitely dangerous... You know what a mob would do for something from tiger?
birdman
I don't care, they should have come up with alternative. It was The Thunderdome and it was awesome.
oldschool87
AG
But no rule saying they can't hand them to the crowd...
Chipotlemonger
AG
I agree with Birdman.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.