OK, took the plunge into Titleist 915 woods....yes/no?

2,488 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BigHitterDaLama
Our-turn-to-rule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
on order

915D2 - driver
915F - 3 wood and 7 wood (tuned into 5 wood loft)
915H - hybrid

7-8 handicap all of 2014

been a Ping guy for 20 years, consistent fader

on the range, these clubs were lighter w/straighter ball flight (adjusted)

this will be a change....any 915 players with an opinion??
92TXAG
AG
good move...great equipment; many competing OEM's like to say Titleist is only a ball company, however they have arguably the very best, consistently, arsenal from driver to putter...

enjoy ~
AgDotCom
The players lines of all major OEMs are fantastic and there's not much difference between them, if any.

Titleist is the only one that doesn't candy anything up throughout their entire lineup, which I admire even if I don't play any of their clubs.
leachfan
My 913D3 has been the most consistent driver I've ever had. I have no plans to change. Next time I buy any clubs, Titleist will get a long look.
Txroper
AG
Got a 915 D2 for Christmas and got to take it to the course yesterday. I hit 10 of 14 fairways and only had 1 bad miss. Loved it. Looking at getting the 3 wood. I had 911 D3 but couldn't hit it that good then tried a used 913 D2 and liked it a lot better but the 915 is lights out.
Txroper
AG
I got a 915 D2 for Christmas and I got to take it to the course for the first time yesterday. I loved it. I hit 10 of 14 fairways. Only had 1 bad miss. I have a 910 D3 which is a hard club for me to hit then went a bought a used 913 D2 after a fitting at the campus course and really liked it but the 915 is lights out. Looking at getting the 3 wood now. Make sure you get the right shaft for you.
Mr.Bond
AG
quote:
good move...great equipment; many competing OEM's like to say Titleist is only a ball company, however they have arguably the very best, consistently, arsenal from driver to putter...

enjoy ~
Mr.Bond
AG
I respect titleist for many reasons, one being that they aren't a company who releases a driver every 6 months and claim they one they released just 6 months ago is now inferior to the new model. Drives me absolutely insane.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I wish they would so that I could get a high quality Titliest driver for a discounted price more quickly. If other suckers want to let TM have more of their money sooner, thats not my problem.
DRE06
AG
Titleist drivers

Use to play the 905T. That club was a beast and in a league of its own at the time.

Now playing the 910 D3
BigHitterDaLama
913 Driver/3Wood/Hybrid
714 AP2s
SM5 wedges

Love everything about the quality of what they put and performance.
BigHitterDaLama
about what My. Bond said....Titleist 910 to 915 hasn't changed all that drastically. They stick with Diamana shafts. They never went white, nor did they try and hype up a driving High Launch 3 wood. Even the 710 AP2s look a lot like the 714s. I appreciate that they don't *******ized their line like TayloMade did and continues to do so.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.