Bubbaclaus

1,343 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Aggie369
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I enjoy the Golf Boys, but thought this one was a job poorly done.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2301683-bubba-watson-releases-bubbaclaus-music-video-in-time-for-the-holidays
Ag_07
AG
How long does he uncontrollably sob in the arms of his Amazonian wife afterwards?
Ag pride
AG
Meh, he's got money and can do what he wants, I bet he had fun making it.
fordag4
AG
Cant stand him. Blame your caddy more. Cry for an hour on your igor wife. Go cry about the long drive contest that every other PGA guy did. Not funny at all.
Yesterday
AG
I used to love him but his act has worn on me. He's a very subconscious man and he acts out when he looks bad. It's the reason he lashes out at his caddy and the reason he didn't attempt the long drive contest. God forbid he gets out driven.
98Ag99Grad
AG
He's just weird. I guess he's one of those guys you have to know to really like. Fowler and Crane seem like good guys and they're part of that golf boys group too. Of course so is Mahan and he seems like a turd too so who knows.
Aggie369
AG
I think aggrad is right. I used to work at vaquero where a lot of the golf boys stuff is filmed. Crane is a member and mahan played quite a but too. I didn't get to know bubba or even meet him but crane is a cool guy and hangs out with drew bledsoe at the club too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.