Good fitting guy in Houston???

1,415 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mr.Bond
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good fitters in Houston that will custom fit you for a fee but let you buy the clubs from a retailer? Golfsmith has the Mizuno MP-64's for $799 and I am pretty sure they are $999 just about everywhere else. I will never get fitted through them again, but that's a pretty sweet price. I am a complete novice when it comes to the whole process but everyone tells me it's crucial to get fitted.
Mr.Bond
AG
Ron Herridge up at Walden on LC. is very good
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
Guess I could always just order them and take them to a guy like Ron to get fitted and have lie angle adjusted since all they do is bend the standard clubs at the factory when you custom order right?
Mr.Bond
AG
I actually had a lesson with Ron and told him I wanted to get custom fitted. He knew I was ordering the clubs from another dealer and had no issues. I've know Ron for years, great guy. Huge aggie fan
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
Cool, thanks, will prob be giving him a call in the next few days. Went to Golfsmith at lunch...when they pulled them up in their system, they showed only 3 sets of MP-64's remaining in Houston area Golfsmith's and the price had dropped to $699...then they gave me a 10% discount for buying them off the rack...so $630 for the set. Felt like I had no choice but to pull the trigger.
Mr.Bond
AG
Congratulations
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.