2015 Yahoo Fantasy Golf

13,997 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggieT
Gaucho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
My only complaint is Yahoo not having an app for this. Bunch of slackers.
This.
voorheesdn
AG
quote:
My only complaint is Yahoo not having an app for this. Bunch of slackers.
Exactly
antman8504
AG
only 4 of the 26 teams have Tiger on their team and he is on all of their benches. No team started him. I thought at least one guy would take a chance on the greatest player of this generation.

At least I have him on my bench! Let's Go Tiger! Win this thing by 10 strokes and make our golf league pay for not playing you! lol
antman8504
AG
now that I said that, Tiger will miss the cut
AggieT
AG
Don't feel bad. He was probably gong to miss the cut anyway.
antman8504
AG
I noticed that we are giving prizes for best finishes on certain events. Are those prizes being paid for with the total pot money?
jj9000
AG
quote:
I noticed that we are giving prizes for best finishes on certain events. Are those prizes being paid for with the total pot money?
No.
antman8504
AG
okay good. I know some golfwrx guys get sponsor hookups, so I was hoping that is what was giving out these prizes.
jj9000
AG
quote:
okay good. I know some golfwrx guys get sponsor hookups, so I was hoping that is what was giving out these prizes.
Correct...and there are several OEM reps in our league.
mpezll
AG
Lost 6/8 guys to the cut this week, and 4 of them were on the cut line...
The D
AG
So looks like I won this week, they still giving stuff out ?
jj9000
AG
quote:
So looks like I won this week, they still giving stuff out ?
After consulting with a few members it made more since to use prizes for the bigger tournaments like the majors, the players, bayhill, waste management, and others instead of every week for trinkets.

Check out the 'Notes' Section of the league Home page.
Gaucho
AG
Am I the only one that took a while to realize it's not how the player finishes overall at the end of the day that gets the most points, but how they did that day?
jj9000
AG
Yahoo Team Name "Lady Singhs The Blues".

Please send a PM on GolfWRX to user "PutterHo".

He has the Travis Mathew gear you won from the Waste Management.

Thanks.
girlgolfer12
Got it! Thanks!!!
antman8504
AG
Jason Day. Everytime I put him on my roster he plays like crap. But when I leave him off, he's in contention or freaken wins!! Rant over
jj9000
AG
quote:
Jason Day. Everytime I put him on my roster he plays like crap. But when I leave him off, he's in contention or freaken wins!! Rant over

You just keep doing what you're doing.
jj9000
AG
Congratulations to 250 7 iron for winning this season's Fantasy Golf League!!

Final Results:

1st Place - 250 7 iron - 6,123 Points
2nd Place - Pin High as Dustin Johnson - 6,032 Points
3rd Place - A handful of nothin' - 5,989 Points

May I ask that the (3) of you please send me the email address that you sent your PayPal entry fee under so I can ensure I'm sending the winnings to the correct person/PayPal account?

I have a cross-reference on my desktop, so I'll validate, then send the winnings.

Please forward your email/PayPal address to fantasygolf2015@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

JJ
AggieT
AG
Done.

Great season everyone!
Brenner
AG
That was pretty fun, and I am terrible at it. Congrats to TexAgs for taking the top 3 spots. Also, pretty impressive that first place didn't win a single week.
husker6869
Very fun! Makes every tourney exciting. I still can't believe I didn't win a single week and somehow won it.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
email being sent. It made the whole season much more enjoyable and I watch plenty of golf when time allows. Found myself getting pretty fired up at some guys when they obviously didn't know how much their game affected me.

Happy to hold on to third place at the end, wish I could have kept my early kick going.
jj9000
AG
quote:
It made the whole season much more enjoyable and I watch plenty of golf when time allows. Found myself getting pretty fired up at some guys when they obviously didn't know how much their game affected me.

I agree with this.

Having a vested interest in Tourneys that you otherwise wouldn't care about allows you to watch more golf.

I'm guilty of rooting against someone who's (-7) on the day when one of my guys is (-6)...and so on.

Overall, it was a great season.

Thanks for playing.
AG
So you were a shot by shot guy on PGA leaderboard hoping Bubba pull hooks on into the pond?

Guilty here too.
AggieT
AG
I really like the fact that if you are in multiple Yahoo leagues, you just pick the one team each week for both leagues.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Too busy to join up this year, hoping I can get in on it next year.
AG
I've already got guys on my **** list for next year who I won't roll with. Funny how you get pissed at guys when they tank on a Saturday. Seems like I could never get on the same page with Oosthuizen and a couple of others.
jj9000
AG
quote:
I've already got guys on my **** list for next year who I won't roll with. Funny how you get pissed at guys when they tank on a Saturday. Seems like I could never get on the same page with Oosthuizen and a couple of others.
And then he'll make 2-3 Top 3 finishes...you'll take a chance that he'll make another Top 3...and he'll proceed to miss the cut.

Can't say I'm not guilty of this.
AggieT
AG
quote:
quote:
And then he'll make 2-3 Top 3 finishes...you'll take a chance that he'll make another Top 3...and he'll proceed to miss the cut.

Can't say I'm not guilty of this.
yep

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.