TMAG Jetspeed Driver

2,375 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jj9000
KatyAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone here hit one (or own one)? Seems to "fit" my eye at address moreso than most of the other current drivers out there, and (surprise, surprise) the price recently dropped on them. Just wondering what your thoughts on this club are. Gonna try to hit one at a retail store soon.
Jethro95
AG
I have one. Assuming based on your handle you are in Katy, go to Golf Etc at 99 and 10 and Jeremiah will let you hit every driver they have on the simulator. For my swing, it was just as good as the other ones I tried.
KatyAg01
AG
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. It's been awhile since I've been in there, this is good reason to go back.
Matsui
AG
I've played a practice round with it and enjoyed it. I really couldn't tell the difference from the other TMAG drivers and that one. I believe the Jetspeed is not customizable.
NOBEVO
AG
I hit six top of the line drivers including a $495 Callaway. Wound up taking the Taylor Made HL JetSpeed with a Matrix shaft. "Industrial" is a good description of this driver; fairly simple; few graphics but much more forgiving than the SLDR or the RBZ Stage 2. It sets up a little closed faced which is not adjustable although the loft can be changed. The ball tends to stay left to middle of the fairway taking away the right side. Not a bad thing for my game; and the price you should like a lot.
harge57
AG
I have one. The stock shaft did not work for me. Too light and mine broke in half in the middle of my swing. Shaft may work for your swing type though. Really like it with a damiana shaft though.
jj9000
AG
quote:
It sets up a little closed faced which is not adjustable although the loft can be changed.
The face can be opened up by decreasing the adjustable loft.

General rule of thumb with adjustable loft drivers:

Increasing loft closes the clubface
Decreasing loft opens the clubface
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.