Pull cart/bag recs

1,443 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Our-turn-to-rule
ORAggieFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Need a new bag and would like a pull cart. Bag will be used about 50/50 on said pull cart and a regular driving cart. Should I go with one of the pull cart specific bags? Would love opinions on what to get. Thanks
tommeehawk7
I bought a Sun Mountain Hybrid bag for the exact same purpose and I love it. It has a single strap which is handy for a bigger bag and stand legs for when using it at the driving range. Lots of room , pockets , great bag.

Also I have a Clicgear pushcart , love it as well . Sun Mountain push carts are really nice also.
BEaggie08
AG
I have this Caddytek and like it a lot.

DadAG10
This bag is great for riding cart or for a Sun Mountain push cart.
USGA77
AG
I have a Sun Mountain speed cart that I like a lot. Just bought a Sun Mountain 4.5 stand bag, since I ride and walk with the push cart both. Looked hard at buying the Sun Mountain Hybrid bag, which is a also a good choice. I found the 2014 4.5 on close out a little cheaper than the Hybrid, which was the only reason I bought it instead.

I see a fair amount of women college players using the Clickgear cart, so I think that's probably a good choice also.
tamu2009
AG
I love my clic gear 3.5.
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
Anyone use a power cart? One of those that just follow you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.