PGA West in 6 Days

1,452 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by voorheesdn
voorheesdn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Spending the week of Thanksgiving there and will be playing for the first time. Until this year never been confident enough for anything but the driving range. Folks have spent winters here since 2011 and I can't wait to get out and play.

Whats your experience if any?
KatyAg01
AG
Played the Palmer Private several years ago. Condition was outstanding and it's a really fun layout.
Cavender Neutze
AG
Played the stadium and nicklaus courses. If you are going to play the stadium, go in with the mindset that a few holes will beat you up. Try and limit the damage and be happy with hit greens and two putts. Simple advice, but the course can be pretty frustrating.....And do not go left on 16. If you don't know why, you will pretty soon.
voorheesdn
AG
The condition is immaculate on all the courses currently. I was there last weekend for a night and I can't wait to get back and play. Nicklaus private is where my folks live...let's hope I can stay out of the giant bunkers.
JYDog90
AG
"everything breaks toward Indio."
agsalaska
AG
Jealous.
voorheesdn
AG
Weiskopf Private Sunday morning, Palmer Private Monday...I better buy some golf balls!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.