Golf Lessons in Houston

2,223 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Golf Nut 04
AB2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've finally decided to get serious about my golf game.

I'm 33...played frequently into HS. Was a textbook bogey golfer. Dropped the game, try to half-ass pick it up when invited to play a few times a year, and of course everything has gone to crap. If I actually played a format that counted my strokes, I'd guess I'm a 120 guy now.

So, I need to start over. I don't want to start over a pure beginner, but I need someone to fix everything wrong.

I live in Cypress - recommendations?
Ezra Brooks
AG
Matt Swanson's place is right there near you off of Thiel Rd. - he's got a great stable of teachers for folks at all levels.
voorheesdn
AG
Scott Hause at Houston Country Club. He's an Aggie and has taught multiple web.com players. He's a good friend, a great golf coach, die hard Aggie and all around great guy. PM me and I'll send you personal contact info.
ISEN AG
AG
I take lessons at Matt Swanson's. They are a little pricey but good teachers & good facilities.
Golf Nut 04
AG
quote:
Scott Hause at Houston Country Club. He's an Aggie and has taught multiple web.com players. He's a good friend, a great golf coach, die hard Aggie and all around great guy. PM me and I'll send you personal contact info.
+1. Great guy and a good friend.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.