Best & worst swag/goodie bag item

3,220 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ag_07
GIF Reactor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if this has been done before.

What is the best and worst items you have received in your swag/goodie bags at a tournament?
dbtexasag05
I like getting nice divot tools. They are actually usable and most people need them to learn to fix their ball marks.

Worst is probably are everybody getting XXL shirts.
Matsui
AG
Under armor swag.
Booze bottles
Kjodie
Shirt ( nice one that is my size)
Golf glove ( also sized correctly)
sanangeloAG
AG
Had a buddy that got Evian Facial Spray in his swag bag. Not sure if that is good or laughable, but it made him feel like hot ****.
CapCityAg89
AG
Got two logo Tervis cups at the county am a couple years ago. Also played in a pretty cool charity tournament that converted all 18 holes on a tough damn course to par 3's. They have away a pair of golf shoes - decent Callaways.
jackie childs
a few of the tournaments i play in every year have gone away from the traditional goodie bag in favor of one nicer item. some of those items include a pair of footjoy golf shoes, a dozen pro v1 balls, and a nice golf shirt.

of the more traditional goodie bags that you get from tournament sponsors, the only unique item i've gotten recently is a flash drive with a company logo on it. I always appreciate and use the $10 cards to golfsmith.
tommeehawk7
$100.00 Golfsmith certificate , that was really nice.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
dcrewint
At the Gary Blair Invitational they give a pretty good item, granted you're donating like $250.00 to play.

I think the last time I played you had the option of spending #100 gift card there on either a vokey wedge, a pair of FJ's or some other stuff(maybe sunglasses).
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Nothing that stands out. We once one a scramble and 2nd and 3rd got gift money at the pro shop, we got customized belt buckles. First time I regretted making a sidewinder birdie putt.

I have a short sleeve rain top/light cover that I wear a lot. No bulk, sheds water, don't feel like it's crowding your arms on your swing.
AgDotCom
Best: $100 worth of whatever you want at the Titleist tent. Gary Blair tournament.

Worst: Emory board and other sundry useless stuff. Tourney shall not be named, didn't play in it (or any others) for the goody bag.

I have a Club Glove shoe bag that is one of the best pieces of gear I own and will probably last forever. That would be a good party favor if I had my say.
Elmo Lincoln
AG
The Traditions MG has pretty good swag. A couple of years ago included a Ryan Swope signed A&M helmet.

Worst is easy...I won a dozen Srixon Z-Stars. When I eventually went to use them, I realized someone had replaced them with dirty, used Top Flites. Couldn't help but laugh.
proudaggie02
AG
^
Let me know if you ever know of anyone that needs a partner in Traditions MG.

The best tournament I play in annually gives a choice of a Titleist backpack or bag (same design/color as Aggie_Eric 98's pic above), a Titleist glove, and a cigar. Another tourney gives out either Oakley sunglasses or a pair of Footjoys, a shirt, and cigars.
Ag_07
AG
A while ago I got a nice Callaway humidor and cigar cutter. I still use it today in the study for some of my miscellaneous cigars.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.