Katy-fulshear-Richmond golf clubs

3,259 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jakeaggie84
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about moving out that direction and would be looking for a club to join. Any recommendations/what clubs to stay away from?
Ag_07
AG
Just off the top of my head...

Shadow Hawk
Pecan Grove
Cinco Ranch
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
pecan grove membership dues and fees?
Ag_07
AG
No clue.

Read up here

This is the last thread about Houston memberships
tommeehawk7
River Ridge
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Weston Lakes
7iron
AG
I'm a member at pecan grove. I sent you a pm re the club.
mazag08
AG
I grew up on #4 of the Plantation 9 at pecan grove. Was never a member. Other than being extremely flat, it's a decent course.

Matt Reed, do you live out there?
7iron
AG
I live in sugar land. My drive to the course is between 10 to 15 mins. The plantation nine is the toughest of the three nines. I try to play at least nine every weekend.
jakeaggie84
AG
I'm a member at pecan, as well. they have the "young professional" membership for a decent price if you qualify.
malenurse
AG
Played PG on a weekly basis in the 90's. My dad's house is behind Plantation #8. Now that the neighborhood has built up and the trees have matured, it is a very tight layout.

Don't forget about Fort Bend Country Club in Richmond. It is one of the oldest courses in Fort Bend County and a true Stock Membership club. They have affiliate memberships available. My bil is the Pro and also an Aggie.
mazag08
AG
Interesting. My parents had the empty lot on Plantation Dr backing up the #8 green but ended up selling it.
jakeaggie84
AG
Also, they have a partnership with sweetwater in sugar land and willow fork in katy. You can play there for cart fee only.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.