Anyone watching the fry`s.com open?

1,536 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 98Ag99Grad
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried to watch it for a little while this evening but man I'd be lying if I said I was at all interested in it. I always got excited for the first big tournaments of the year to start in late February and early March as if I needed more golf, but I'm not liking this wrap around schedule. Thoughts?
LeFraud
Super ghey. Less than 3 weeks from tour championship and we are already back at it. Ill start watching in Feb.
Matsui
AG
Yeah it sucks. Seems like basically more tourmaments to get the lesser guys some paydays.
bagger05
AG
I'll watch Tiger's event in December. Usually has a good field and Tiger will be back from injury again/we think so it should be interesting. But otherwise wake me up after the Super Bowl.
Chipotlemonger
AG
I hate the wrap around schedule.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Yeah not very interested either. I'll start watching with the Hawaii swing.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep. Wake me up when they hit Hawaii.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Same. I have always considered the Sony/Hawaii weekends the start of the season. **** this schedule.
Big Cat `93
AG
Nah, but I have watched some of the European tour players dodge the seagulls and giant killer ants in Portugal. Colsaerts seems to have woken up some.
agsalaska
AG
I am interested in Silverado Country Club. That is a famous old course that hosted lots of tournaments from the 1960s thru 1980s. It fell out of favor and it's conditions deteriorated. It's been redone by Johnny Miller and I want to see how he did. My guess is he is the anti Reese Jones and did it right.
98Ag99Grad
AG
We stayed at the resort this summer but I didn't play golf. The hotel is nothing to write home about IMO. If you ever go to the area, there are better options to be found.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.