Golf outing Bridlewood

5,198 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LeFraud
Codeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We still have 8 which is 2 groups. I can still play golf but I can't go to lunch after.
girlgolfer12
Myself and group are still a go.
SkierAg
AG
If you guys still want to play go right ahead. I'll make sure the rate is reflected for y'all. There won't be any proxy prizes or anything, but you're all welcome to still come out and enjoy a discounted round this Saturday. Let me know what tee times you'd like. Starting at 9 and I'll lock you in.

But on another note. How does the first weekend in December work? Same set up, except we would have a party at the club following play. Rented tv, prizes, drink specials, buffet, etc. it's after thanksgiving, well before Xmas. How would everyone feel about that? Would really like to try and get one more outing in before this year is over and we can plan one each month after football season is over going into next year.
girlgolfer12
9am works for my group. Thanks again!
Matsui
AG
that works skierag
investorAg83
AG
I'm still in for this weekend. My response has been delayed because I've had people commit and then back out, recommit, etc.

Right now I think it's me +1 but that +1 might be questionable.
investorAg83
AG
Any updates on this for tomorrow? NBD if it's a no-go, just trying to figure out my morning.
Codeno
AG
I'm still planning on playing if everything is in order.
SkierAg
AG
Codeno
AG
Thanks for the heads up. I'll be on the look out for the next opportunity.
SkierAg
AG
If you still want to come out tomorrow, do it! 9:00, 9:08, 9,16. YOU WILL TEE OFF THE BACK 9 BEHIND OUR MORNING EVENT.

Disregard my previous post about nothing happening. We worked it all out.

Just come in and tell pro shop you are playing under Texags and Jerry will get everyone going. I will be here working, but will need to bounce early for my nieces bday party.
investorAg83
AG
Y'all still up for playing? I'm down if everyone else is...
girlgolfer12
Yep! On the way.
LeFraud
Looks like me and a few buddies are coming out on Sunday. They want to use some passes from the first Texags outing. How does it look out there right now?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.