Golf outing Bridlewood

5,177 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LeFraud
SkierAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Planning another outing here at Bridlewood. What weekend would work best for all those interested? Prefer a Saturday or Sunday? If we decided Saturday, we plan on renting a large tv and playing the round to tie into a watch party with keg and food for after. ULM is Nov 1, then @Auburn, then Mizzou and obviously LSU is out being Thanksgiving.

Let me know so that we can start planning it. Same as last time, we will have proxy prizes for long drive and closes to hole, we may incorporate a few more like longest putt and straightest drive and a wavy line drive.
Price will be similar, but could adjust if we do decide to do a Saturday and rent a TV and get a keg, ill update as we work through details.

Pabby
AG
I'm in for either Bama weekend (Oct 18th) Bye weekend (Oct 25th) or Auburn Weekend (Nov 8).
Matsui
AG
I'm in for Auburn or ULM weekend.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Between work, obligations, and a few weekend trips, no time for me on Saturdays.
SkierAg
AG
IF Sunday works best for everyone we can do it then. Doing it Saturday for a game day was just an idea so we can plan it to have a watch party for the game afterwards.

Also, should have been more specific in my original post. This will be a November event. Our October is slammed with tournaments.
investorAg83
AG
Auburn weekend. Missed the last one but would love to be able to come play.
SkierAg
AG
Lets plan for Nov. 8th being our next outing. We will have more prizes this time, same format as last time seemed like fun. Just some proxy prizes and just come out and play.

Im hoping we can land the 2:30 pm game slot for Auburn. We will rent a big screen TV and have some food and drinks and keg for after to watch the game. Maybe we will get lucky and have a later game time so we can have a later start in the morning on the golf.

Lets start the head count now

Email me jtinsley @ bridlewoodgolf . com and ill get the list going
Pabby
AG
I'm in.
FincAg
AG
IN!

But let me check the scheduler aka wife.
FincAg
AG
Some good games that afternoon:

Baylor @ OU
Bama @ LSU
KSU @ TCU
WVU @ tu might be an 11am kick if both bad

SkierAg
AG
There is some chatter right now with our tournament director that we may be able to get some private area set aside for us at the Buffalo Wild Wings less 5 minutes from the club. We have a really good relationship with them and just hosted a tournament for them last week.

I'll keep everyone posted. All inclusive price would include golf, and everything at BWW.
Chipotlemonger
AG
quote:
IN!

But let me check the scheduler aka wife.
Awesome gif.
investorAg83
AG
quote:
There is some chatter right now with our tournament director that we may be able to get some private area set aside for us at the Buffalo Wild Wings less 5 minutes from the club. We have a really good relationship with them and just hosted a tournament for them last week.

I'll keep everyone posted. All inclusive price would include golf, and everything at BWW.

That sounds awesome!
SkierAg
AG
We may get the early game after that showing yesterday....
FincAg
AG
I would probably rather play some golf with friends than see us put another goose egg on the board.
SkierAg
AG
9am (SG if we can get min 36 players, tee times if less) start. Foursomes. Let's get a head count. Invite whoever you want.

$45 plus drink ticket, and card towards free snack size wings at BWW. Working on drink specials for game watching, bring receipts from event for confirmation.

2 proxy prizes(long drive and closest to pin)

Let's get it goin.
Matsui
AG
In
SkierAg
AG
Skierag
Fincag
Matsui
Pabby
InvestorAg83
Old School Brother
if we come play golf, does that mean we HAVE to watch A&M-Auburn? i don't know if i can make myself watch.
SkierAg
AG
The beauty of having BWW tied into it is being able to watch how football is supposed to be played and coached on the several other TV's in the bar....
So to answer your question, no, you won't be forced to focus on just our game as part of the golf outing
girlgolfer12
Me + 2.
SkierAg
AG
Skierag
Fincag
Matsui
Pabby
InvestorAg83
Brenner +1
Cowgirlpimp +2

Keep em coming, ask anyone, friends family, all are welcome. The more we get the easier to play a SG so we can finish all at same time to head to Buffalo Wild Wings...
girlgolfer12
Update: me + 3
SkierAg
AG
Skierag
Fincag
Matsui
Pabby
InvestorAg83
Brenner +1
Cowgirlpimp +3
SkierAg
AG
Any more takers?!
Codeno
AG
Count me in.
SkierAg
AG
Skierag
Fincag
Matsui
Pabby
InvestorAg83
Brenner +1
Cowgirlpimp +3
Codeno
Codeno
AG
Auburn kickoff is 2:30.
FincAg
AG
I'm so going to need my wife to pick me up from BDubs.

SkierAg, what time are you thinking about teeing off? Mrs and I are heading to Hamilton for some Friday Night Lights. I hope to be semi conscious on the front 9, but definitely a black coffee and bloody mary morning.
SkierAg
AG
Tee times will start at 9am, so whenever you think you will be most conscious is fine with me. The block of times will depend on how many we have. So lets get more people!

2:30 should be perfect for us to wrap up and get to BWW for the game and other games. Im going thirsty, may need it.....

Finc, the Mrs. is welcome to join us at BWW's. Ill see what mine is doing. Our safety nets
SkierAg
AG
Well guys I have to officially bow out. My twin nieces turn 1 and the party is on the 8th.

Everyone is still welcome to play, and I will keep posting details up to the event.
Pabby
AG
I'm going to have to back out now, in-laws are coming into town that weekend now.
Matsui
AG
I am going to bow out as well. Have an event that afternoon I can't skip.
girlgolfer12
Maybe best to try another weekend?
FincAg
AG
SkierAg, let's get beers later this week, but I will be bowing out as well this weekend.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.