Phillips Event Center Simulator League

1,048 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JarAG2007
PhillipsEventCenter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Phillips Event Center at Briarcrest is beginning our Fall HD Golf Simulator Leagues.

Leagues will be offered in 2 and 4 player formats

We will hold playoffs and give prizes out to the teams that place.

For more information and to sign up please contact the Quarry Bar & Grill (979) 774-3809
JarAG2007
AG
Can you give a little more details to this without me having to call. Like is there multiple leagues? Are they broken into brackets based on handicaps? Is it match play, skins, etc? Whats the cost to play in the league and how many games guaranteed? When will the league start and how long will it last? Thanks in advance for answering my questions.
PhillipsEventCenter
The league is broken into two and four player formats. Cost for two player is $120 for the team. Cost for the four player is $160 per team. Each format will get full handicap. The league will begin next week and run for four weeks, plus a playoff round. Two player formats are combined score, and four player formats is a team scramble.

We appreciate your interest and hope you will decide to put together a team together. Please let us know if you have any further inquiries.
JarAG2007
AG
I would have played, but I messed up my knee playing soccer this past weekend and will be out 4-6 weeks. I hope you have success with this and bring it back next year or have more leagues. Thanks for the information.
JarAG2007
AG
Is this league going to happen again? Didn't know how the turnout was last year because of my injury. I would be inetersted this year though. Thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.