Mickelson

671 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Harry Stone
ecoag80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How's he played this morning?
98Ag99Grad
AG
Saw a few holes before work and he looked fine. He and Keegan won 18 to win the point but not sure which one of them made the winning shot.
birdman
All four guys in that matchup played some sloppy golf. They all had a few moments of decent golf too.

Phil won 18th hole which is par 5. He and Sergio had excellent drives. All four guys got into trouble on next shot. Three guys hit so-so shots to get on the green (Sergio missed again). Phil blasted it to about two feet away. Three guys missed their putts. Phil was perfect, wins the hole and match.
tommeehawk7
Bradley's eagle at 16 was huge
ColoradoMooseHerd
This afternoon Mickelson and Bradley are currently down three holes through 6
Harry Stone
AG
i'm surprised Tom Watson didn't take Phil's age and health into consideration when trotting Phil out in the afternoon. I think he should've sent young guys like Reed and Speith out there. but then again I am not the captain.
tommeehawk7
I would have sent Reed and Spieth out as well , however , in the foursomes {alternate shot} format Mickelson really won't have to hit a ton of full shots.
Ag_07
AG
Hard to sit a pairing that 4-0-0 in Ryder Cup.
Harry Stone
AG
quote:
Hard to sit a pairing that 4-0-0 in Ryder Cup

i guess he will probably throw them out just once tomorrow to save them a little for the individual play
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.