Bryan Driving Range

936 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dcrewint
klockness
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is the Bryan/Midfield/Hack-A-Way range closed for good? I threw on some gym shorts and t-shirt to hit some range balls yesterday afternoon which ended in a failed attempt(more on that). Got out there the gate was open, there was a nice little pavilion put up over the range but the grass looked like it hadn't been cut in weeks and the place looked pretty vacant. There was a knocked over sign that said there was a machine in the back but it was gone. Kind of sad I've been going there for years...not often enough I guess.

I live near Aggieland Golf Academy on hwy 30 but it's never open when I need them to be or when the sign says they'll be open for that matter. In fact my last attempt to go was in perfect daylight and was told the guy on the range is the last one and they aren't selling anymore range balls. This was in July around 7pm. Jackson hole is to far so I guess I'm going to have to put on a collared shirt and drive to Briarcrest or campus next time.
agfan2013
AG
quote:
so I guess I'm going to have to put on a collared shirt and drive to Briarcrest

Maybe

quote:
or campus next time.

No

They've struggled out there so I'm not surprised that they are closed permanently if that indeed is the case.
Thisguy1
What's wrong with going to the campus range?
klockness
AG
Nothing the campus course has great practice facilities. It's just a long drive into town for me when I'm trying to be quick.
dcrewint
Don't need a collared shirt for campus course!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.