Need new batteries for the cart.

623 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by leachfan
Maroonedinaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a 48v so I need 4 12v batteries. I understand Trojan batteries are considered the cadillac of this category, and plan to go this direction unless someone here has a good reason to consider a different brand. I'm in the Austin area. Anyone have a suggestion on where to get the best deal on new batteries?
Ag pride
AG
Trojans are always a safe choice
Chipotlemonger
stick93
AG
Stop by maintenance and ask the supt. He will steer you in the right direction and might even have a hookup.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Trojans? Hookups? Golf board going to the gutter.
tommeehawk7
Be careful putting a charger on your Trojan , you might jump and hit your head on the ceiling
Kurt Gowdy
AG
quote:
Stop by maintenance and ask the supt. He will steer you in the right direction and might even have a hookup.

This. I needed new batteries and asked my supt. and he hooked me up. His supplier delivers batteries to our course when necessary and he takes advantage of that for the members as well.

He had the kids working pull my cart up and uninstall my old batteries and the delivery guy installed the new ones and discarded the old ones. Then they drove my cart back to my stall and put it on the charger and I never skipped a beat. I just had to have a check for the batteries and a $20 tip for the kids.
leachfan
I bet he was happy to "discard" your old batteries. I discarded mine myself and got $75.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.