Best Round Ever - 92!!

732 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AgDotCom
voorheesdn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Previously 103 was my best but have been hitting 2 buckets of balls every morning. Went out to Morris Williams and shot 49/43 for my beat round ever. Mind you this is also playing with nothing longer then a 5 iron since I can't hit my woods or longer irons. Feeling good.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Mo Willy. Nice!
Jrod05
RAMF 95
AG
Good for you man, keep swinging them. You can't hit those long irons and woods, trust in it.

Mo Willy! Made my only hole in one at that place! Funny enough it was televised. Was playing in an amateur event out there, can't remember which, maybe the men's city championship? Anyway this camera crew from local TV was filming our group as we teed off on a par 3. Pin was on right side of green and I shoved my tee shot right and turned away knowing the ball was heading into the trap. As I walked off the tee not watching the ball lands in the trap and bounds out, still don't know how (probably a rock or a dead body as that joint was a goat ranch), and trickles onto the green and into the hole.
tommeehawk7
I grew up in Austin in the 60's and 70's and played junior golf , then jr. high and high school golf there.Also plenty of the city amateur tournaments.

To shoot your first 92 there is cool , Morris Williams is a really good golf course. Back when the main airport was there planes would come landing in right over your head , especially on the #10 tee box.

Congrats on breaking 100 by 8 shots , awesome.

Do you play Jimmy Clay and Muni ?
voorheesdn
AG
Tomee my fianc and I often and Lions is closest to out house but like Mo Willy better. Only played Clay once and it was in horrible shape but do like Kizer just don't get down south that often.
AgDotCom
Congrats on slaying 100. Must have been a **** house grin on your face on 18 tee when you knew you had strokes to spare.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.