Sleepy Spurs: 16-'17

15,895 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 91_Aggie
Aggball2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seem to be, yet again, the best team in basketball.

Should be a fun season to follow.
goodAg80
joeaggie8888
AG
In
JustisWalkert
AG
Currently beating Golden State by 28
Gregg Papivich
Ho hum.. Water is wet... Flagship gonna Flagship

Kawhi flopped his BBC and mushroom stamped the whole city of Oakland....

Papito Espurzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Warriors currently the worst team in the NBA. A home loss by double digits to SA?
LitreBoy
AG
Spurs.

Will continue to fly under the radar.That's how we like it.

GSW will be good, if not great, but still have a lot to figure out.
45-70Ag
AG
Way too early to be interested in tbe NBA.
FNG
It's football season.

Nobody cares about the NBA.

Pro basketball is not an "old rivalry", it's just an outlet for people from San Mexico to be able to talk sports without referring to "their Cowboys" or "their Longhorns" and also a way for Metroplexuals to talk basketball since they ignore the Mavs but have somehow always loved the Spurs.
91_Aggie
AG
FNG said:

It's football season.

Pro basketball is not an "old rivalry", it's just an outlet for people from San Mexico to be able to talk sports without referring to "their Cowboys" or "their Longhorns" and also a way for Metroplexuals to talk basketball since they ignore the Mavs but have somehow always loved the Spurs.

And yet, you, as the puppet danced.
Scrap Iron Ag
AG
Good one, PeeWee.
Schrute
I could have sworn I remember the Cavs winning the title last year, and the Warriors the year before that. I guess I'm wrong and the Spurs are the best team in basketball.
SEC Champs
AG
Do people not understand the purpose of forum titles? Old Rivalries?
Slwdsm
Do people not understand that if they didn't post and show everyone that the OP rustled their jimmies, that these threads would be much less frequent.
FNG
Wede01 said:

Do people not understand the purpose of forum titles? Old Rivalries?

People with allegiance to San Mexico are like Tceh fans in some ways. Nobody cares about them, they don't have any rivals, and they are mostly an afterthought.

Sure the Spurs have titles. But who cares? It's the NBA, where most teams make the playoffs and the playoffs seem to last nearly as long as the season.

NBA, MLB...both diluted products. 82 games? 162 games? This is part of why NFL is king. Your team plays once per week. It's an event. Not something that happens every other day or with baseball maybe even twice in one day.

San Mexico doesn't have that. They will keep bandwagon jumping on the Cowboys now and then but mostly they just want attention from anybody.
FNG
91_Aggie said:

FNG said:

It's football season.

And yet, you, as the puppet danced.

Hi Skran
Aggie Joe 93
AG
aggball2010 said:

Seem to be, yet again, the best team in basketball.

Should be a fun season to follow.

Must be nice, obviously, being the defending champs and all.
goodAg80
AG
Ronnie Mund
FNG doesn't care ONE BIT, folks. Not one single f***ing iota.
mike073
AG
To be fair here, GS did manage to keep Spur's runs limited to 13 - 3, 12 - 2, and 10-3 along the way. Or something like that. I was too tired to keep up.
Gig 'em Aggies!

Muy
AG
i'm teamless, eff the NBA
goodAg80
AG
Muy said:

i'm teamless, eff the NBA
Right.

Muy
AG
the ******** in the lower left caused it
goodAg80
AG
Muy said:

the ******** in the lower left caused it
Is he voting for her?

Muy
AG
Hilldawg
bankshot11
AG
Too bad the Spurs couldn't hit have hit one more FG, a 31 point win would have been a great reminder of the 3-1 lead the Warriors gave up in the 2016 Finals.
A History Of Violence
AG
FNG said:

It's football season.

This dude will be on every Spurs thread this season like Patch on a deek.
FNG
A History Of Violence said:

FNG said:

It's football season.

This dude will be on every Spurs thread this season like Patch on a deek.

Nope.

I get that it is literally the only thing you have to post about but your threads belong on Basketball Other since they are not an "Old Rivalry" thread.

That, and they are more queer than a three dollar bill.
91_Aggie
AG
FNG still dancing on those strings.
American Hardwood
AG
Sleepy Spurs threads are a great and long standing OR tradition. Why get your panties in a wad? If you don't like them, stay off the thread.

I can't stand all the FPHA and FPTR threads that go on through the whole excruciatingly long MLB season, but you don't see me posting ad nauseum on them *****ing like a school girl. It really isn't hard to avoid a thread. Try it sometime.
A History Of Violence
AG
American Hardwood said:

Sleepy Spurs threads are a great and long standing OR tradition. Why get your panties in a wad? If you don't like them, stay off the thread.

I can't stand all the FPHA and FPTR threads that go on through the whole excruciatingly long MLB season, but you don't see me posting ad nauseum on them *****ing like a school girl. It really isn't hard to avoid a thread. Try it sometime.
F'NG may be on to something.
It's ostensibly a rivalry between the state's three largest cities, but in reality, it hasn't been a rivalry for 20 years as Father Spurs, The Global Flagship For Basketball Excellence, continues to crank out winning seasons while the mooks in Dallas and Houston continue to flounder.
Sucks to be you homos.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
Sea Gull
AG
Fng is a ****tard who lives on the gb apparently. Even they hate his dumbass.
Gregg Papivich
FNG bleeding all over Papi's thread.
Ronnie Mund
FNG went to Tech?
Micky Halligan
FNG is aloof AF! Dude just does not care about any of this

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.