Meltdown is up

3,118 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FL_Ag1998
Humorous Username
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2016/10/25/13394440/nsfw-it-s-meltdown-time-week-8-texas-tech-houston-atm-aggies-ohio-state-buckeyes

Yes. We're on it. But so are UH and Tech.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
blob:https://vine.co/6842bc5f-17f1-4be8-8ab6-1cdc7f586914
usmcbrooks
Quote:

Losses to OM and LSU are assured. 9-3 is the ceiling, and the entire team will be gone to the draft. Sumlin rebuilds with the 3* scrubs he's been recruiting next year. Entire defense is basically gone to the draft. They are all gone. With all that talent, Sumlin will finish third or fourth in the West once again. Sad. Knight also won't be back (maybe not a bad thing). Sumlin fired next year after this team finishes in the SEC West basement. That is the future.
Whoever this is...you should never watch another game.
ClassOf17
About 9 out of 10 are Texas trolls on our site
Tom Hagen
AG
Sounds like a lot of sips posing as Ags on that thread.

The best of the bunch:

Quote:

The last time someone ****ed kids as bad as these refs did a coach went to prison and Joe Pa forfeited wins.
BQ_90
AG
Is that from 247 board.
Token
AG
BQ_90 said:

Is that from 247 board.
no one talks like that on 247. I bet they get these quotes from twitter or goodbull
AgEng06
AG
Yes

Quote:

Why in the frenchman's **** do I still watch this donkey ass of a team anymore? They take a gift from Jesus Christ of a QB and give him a defense that couldn't stop 11 down syndrome children in wheelchairs from scoring 50 points. Then they have the audacity to let the biggest ****bag of cat turds that is Baker Mayfield throw 7 tds and win while walking away with a smile on his fat **** of a face? I'd rather get analy ****ed by a chainsaw than lose to that Oklahoma ****boy.
stick93
AG
Quote:

I think someone told Orlando that we got in the Big 12 and don't have to play defense anymore.
Decay
AG
That vine is really good
45-70Ag
AG
AgEng06 said:

Yes

Quote:

Why in the frenchman's **** do I still watch this donkey ass of a team anymore? They take a gift from Jesus Christ of a QB and give him a defense that couldn't stop 11 down syndrome children in wheelchairs from scoring 50 points. Then they have the audacity to let the biggest ****bag of cat turds that is Baker Mayfield throw 7 tds and win while walking away with a smile on his fat **** of a face? I'd rather get analy ****ed by a chainsaw than lose to that Oklahoma ****boy.

Rocco S
Irish_Man said:

AgEng06 said:

Yes

Quote:

IP Logged: Trophy Club, TX
WestAustinAg
AG
Token said:

BQ_90 said:

Is that from 247 board.
no one talks like that on 247. I bet they get these quotes from twitter or goodbull
my bet is that some are completely made up...some is from Reddit...
Predmid
AG
Quote:

almost all of these come from Reddit...
FL_Ag1998
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Quote:

Losses to OM and LSU are assured. 9-3 is the ceiling, and the entire team will be gone to the draft. Sumlin rebuilds with the 3* scrubs he's been recruiting next year. Entire defense is basically gone to the draft. They are all gone. With all that talent, Sumlin will finish third or fourth in the West once again. Sad. Knight also won't be back (maybe not a bad thing). Sumlin fired next year after this team finishes in the SEC West basement. That is the future.
Whoever this is...you should never watch another game.

No, these don't all come from reddit. I recognized several of the A&M quotes from Texags, including the one above. In fact, when the above statement was first made (by trm94), myself and several others called him out as being the douchy loser that he was.
Predmid
AG
Hence the word "almost".
FL_Ag1998
AG
Predmid said:

Hence the word "almost".

****ing touchy, aren't you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.