So Randy and his fellow shagsters

6,825 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by A History Of Violence
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are lampooning the a g g y s for blaming the refs for the loss. And the thread on here was started by one of our resident sips, Dub. And we are the dumb rednecks.

And they are more focused on our loss than the clown show they have over in Austin. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

You were Texas
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Humorous Username
AG
Can any of our downtown-Austin-resident Aggies confirm the reports that the streets are flowing with spooge due to the collective jerk-off session texas fans had around 6 PM yesterday?
45-70Ag
AG
To be fair, talking about Kansas state and the leak probably gets old for them.
Decay
AG
They focus on every single negative thing they can. So things around here must be pretty damn good if that's all they got.
Credible Source
AG
I can, I was watching the game at a bar, tons of Bama fans there in Burnt Orange. A self aware longhorn looked at me after celebrating a Bama win and admitted "I know this is lame as ****, but watching y'all lose is all we have left."

Let that dumpster burn.
Humorous Username
AG
Not surprised at all by this. They're losers.
StephenvilleAg77
The bama win was our lil brother sip's biggest win of the year.
Deadwood
AG
Yesterday was the greatest sip win in a decade.
jkag89
Will the SEC throw the sips a bone and allow yesterday's game to be aired as alternative programming on the LHN? Even the most ardent orangeblood needs a break from the '05 Rose Bowl game.
texrover91
AG
I'd buy that guy a shot of Jager as a self-awareness award and for an ounce of honesty in Austin

Deadwood
AG
Carl Hungus said:

I can, I was watching the game at a bar, tons of Bama fans there in Burnt Orange. A self aware longhorn looked at me after celebrating a Bama win and admitted "I know this is lame as ****, but watching y'all lose is all we have left."

Let that dumpster burn.
Did they regale you with tales of how a healthy colt beats bama by 21 in 2009?
Saxsoon
AG
Carl Hungus said:

Let that dumpster burn.
We still have Ags like this too sadly. I swear, this one lady at the bar would rather have had Texas lose yesterday than have us win against Bama.
APHIS AG
Carl Hungus said:

Let that dumpster burn.
How the mighty have fallen.
APHIS AG
Marsuvees said:

Carl Hungus said:

Let that dumpster burn.
We still have Ags like this too sadly. I swear, this one lady at the bar would rather have had Texas lose yesterday than have us win against Bama.
Now this is sad for an Ag victory is all that matters. A t.u. loss is just icing on the cake to be savored and then forgotten.
Silent For Too Long
....but it's not all we have left. Even with a loss to Bama we have an outside shot of making the playoffs.

That doesn't mean it's not glorious watching their program burn to the ground. We can have both.
Science Denier
AG
Can you imagine that ****hole Austin if the Texas Aggies would have won yesterday?
Wabs
AG
Well, Tennessee gave us the game with turnovers. Remember?
DeepEastTxAg
AG
What do you expect when their "blue-blood" program loses to a basketball school?
88jrt06
AG

"Now this is sad for an Ag victory is all that matters. A t.u. loss is just icing on the cake to be savored and then forgotten."

Not for me.
dixichkn
AG
Deadwood said:

Not true. 27-25. Remember? It's their go-to answer when you remind them how much their team, school, LHN and conference suck donkey balls. We're all still bitter and think about it every day. Just ask them.
Furlock Bones
AG
Humorous Username said:

Can any of our downtown-Austin-resident Aggies confirm the reports that the streets are flowing with spooge due to the collective jerk-off session texas fans had around 6 PM yesterday?
as far as i can tell, they've completely forgotten football existed around here.
A History Of Violence
AG
dixichkn said:

Deadwood said:

Not true. 27-25. Remember? It's their go-to answer when you remind them how much their team, school, LHN and conference suck donkey balls. We're all still bitter and think about it every day. Just ask them.
When the AD calls TanFran on the carpet, all he has to do is say "27-25."
Then they both start laughing and he gets a raise, right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.