Predict the final record...is tu going bowling this year?

4,764 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by whatthehey78
andy_aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
5-7 and hoping some crap bowl does not have any 6-6 team available to it. Again.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Wildcat said:

Where do they find 3 more wins?

I see Tard and Chicken-Tard as Ws, but nothing else.
You misspelled "buy".

I would love to see them beat baylor, WV and tcu, but lose to the Kansas schools. That would make them barely bowl eligible. Hopefully, they would draw the worst possible bowl team and lose 21+
Biz Ag
AG
Quote:

Brett McMurphy of ESPN and Mack Schlabach have released this week's bowl game projections.

McMurphy has the Longhorns headed to the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl to face UCLA on Dec. 27 at 11:15 p.m. So if you thought the California game's 9:30 p.m. kickoff was late, you've seen nothing yet.

We'll leave the light on for you.

Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Tech on the road is a loss with their defense.

I'd actually like to see them squeak in a 6-6. It's actually more entertaining to watch a 6-6 bowl team going through a coaching change. Remember how fun it was watching them get shut out against Arkansas?

Even better would be if they are 5-7 and get selected as a bowl team if there aren't enough 6-6 teams to fill them.
Strategy
AG
RebelgentlemenE2 said:

Current Record 3-3

@Kansas State LOSS
BayLOL -LOSS
@Texas Tech -TOSS UP

@Kansas -WIN
West Virginia -LOSS
TCU -LOSS

Final record 4-8

NOPE!!!!!

4-8 Still VERY LIKELY!!!
ABATTBQ87
AG
StephenvilleAg77 said:

Kansas State is absolutely terrible again this year, not talented at all, and their starting qb is out. I don't see how lil brother can lose to them.
whatthehey78
AG
Quote:

StephenvilleAg77 said:

Kansas State is absolutely terrible again this year, not talented at all, and their starting qb is out. I don't see how lil brother can lose to them.

Easy - Bill Snyder can coach (better than most)...midget chuckles can't.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.