"We're the fastest, most physical team in college football."

13,598 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by StephenvilleAg77
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My god.
Muy
AG
So it's just the fact that the coaching staff sucks, right Collie?
Agasaurus Tex
AG
The "fastest and most physical team in college football" would probably go 1-1 against the two worst teams in the SEC.
GSPag`

All of a sudden I think we should play them again. But just a home and home series.. ONE series.

And I never thought I would say that.
Garrelli 5000
AG
He's the Uncle Rico of coaches.
Potcake
AG
Hell yes,

you are full of s***!

Phuchem
StephenvilleAg77
The instate and national sports media has done an amazing job of ignoring this mind-boggling statement by the longhorn coach.

Post removed:
by user
ABATTBQ87
AG
quote:
The "fastest and most physical team in college football" would probably go 1-1 against the two worst teams in the SEC.
Arkansas would power trap the tea sips for 400+ rushing yards, and would put those linebackers in the hospital
usmcbrooks
quote:
"We're the fastest, most physical team in college football."
MyComputerCareer
quote:
The instate and national sports media has done an amazing job of ignoring this mind-boggling statement by the longhorn coach.

I love the indirect enabling of the Strong regime. The longer he lasts there the better.
PhatMack19
AG
I got this text from a buddy the other day comparing our defenses. Sad part is, I think he actually believes it.

"If you take out prairie view, statistically the defenses are pretty similar in yds per game given up and the opponents offensive ranks are pretty similar as well"
PhatMack19
AG
Double post
usmcbrooks
quote:
I got this text from a buddy the other day comparing our defenses. Sad part is, I think he actually believes it.

"If you take out prairie view, statistically the defenses are pretty similar in yds per game given up and the opponents offensive ranks are pretty similar as well"
Their ignorance is asinine.
Garrelli 5000
AG
quote:

He is close. They are statistically similar if you take out the Prairie View game. If you do that, we've both played 3 teams. 3 = 3. He nailed it.
HTownAg98
quote:

Too bad for them that games are decided by points scored and points allowed.
Tamu_mgm
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Quote:

Do physical teams give up 50 points to .500 ND and Cal squads?

ND is 0.250
aggiehawg
AG
aggiedad55
AG
The midget is delusional!!
The Collective
AG
aggiehawg said:

We'll take it.
txjortsagent
AG
Our little sliver of east Texas
88jrt06
AG
True, but that Prairie View QB would definitely move the ball all day. I was impressed.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Quote:

"We're the fastest, most physical team in college football." -- Charlie Strong

aggiehawg
AG
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
After reading Coach Buckwheat's comments on this thread I am fairly certain that some of the gambling aficionados on the board will find this quite useful information:
Quote:

uTx-a #22 (2-1)

OsU (2-2) -2.5

70.5 O/U

brainman5000
AG
They might break the O/U by noon.
LonghornDub
This morning I read about Chuckle's comments in the HC followed by statements from some of the defensive players indicating they had just failed to execute and it would all be ok. I formulated a new post in my mind which went like this:

"When does the power of positive thinking......become self-delusional bull sh!+?" When the head coach of a team who gave up 50 to Cal says things like this. Charlie' s picture is going to end up in Wikipedia next to the entry for "The Peter Principle".

StephenvilleAg is a brilliant analyst.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

13 0 Branding Iron
AG
Well, part of this statement is true: they ARE the fastest team to allow their opponents to fifty points, possibly in the history of football.
UTExan
So Texas would be about a middling team in the Pac 12 north this year.

So Texas would be at the bottom of the Pac 12 north this year.
StephenvilleAg77
The fastest.

The most physical.

But, uhh, not the most tacklingest.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.