They must be pretty sure they can nail the Hail Mary vs OSU

1,885 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Kemo Sabe
Phatbob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kent Perkins Suspended One Game

Seems totally reasonable since forgiveness is one of the core values.
Slwdsm
Don't the refs have a history of really screwing the cowboys in this game...

Think we are gonna see a mullet tantrum?
Bob Dobalina
The PTB at tu realize Chuck Strong sucks and want in on the race to Herman ASAP. The refs may not bail the sips out if it is close.
vin1041
AG
So the first cop let him go. Then kid gets in a wreck!
Texas Yarddog
AG
quote:
Don't the refs have a history of really screwing the cowboys in this game...

Think we are gonna see a mullet tantrum?
Actually, last year (according to horn fans) an undefeated OSU team received a lot of questionable calls and phantom flags that benefited them. I didn't watch the game, but remember that there was talk about wanting to get someone in the playoffs that year and a two loss texas wasn't going to be it, so the officials stacked penalties in favor of the hottest team at the time.

If I recall, it happened a lot during last season so that the Big12 would have a rep in the playoffs. Ultimately, Oklahoma got in and was embarrassed by Clemson.

From a buddy in the Big 12, OU received a lot of favorable calls in their games.

The longhorns must sleep in the bed they made, though, and rarely does that bed not reek of **** and piss.
Kemo Sabe
I can't watch big12 games. They just don't interest me. Plus the Sec always seem to have quality match ups that has an affect on what we're trying to accomplish. There is just nothing quite like SEC. Every game is a knock down drag out affair. You better bring your A game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.