21 pages of little brother butthurt

13,715 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by APHIS AG
PCC_80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I find it hilarious the things those idiots are saying about SEC Teams. I am beginning to hope that the sips go 6-6 this year and make a bowl game just to watch them get raped by Arki, Auburn, Miss State, LSU, etc.
Schrute
Okie state will rip them a new hole next week.
aggiehawg
AG
Which one you guys went hunting this weekend?

From the shag:

quote:
I thought about posting this in the arky **** game thread but feel it fits best here.

I'm on my way back from a hunting trip in South Texas with about 30 people of mixed bag, majority atm and tech with some UH and me being the sole longhorn. Game watching last night was un-$#@!ing-bearable. While watching the game with these close-minded $#@!s I heard "$#@!" about 100x. Not an embellishment and this is while he's routing for his own team. Heard other phrases like "we have the best WR in the country out there right now", "this should break us in top 4", etc.

Then the $#@!suckers wanted to talk $#@! about UT to me, unprovoked of course. Best part is that got to make a bet that we would be over .500 for the year bc **** said "OSU is gonna be ur ass and then you have to play stoops in Norman (no lie)".

Best part was a Tech regent was there and just lambasting them for 3 hrs for leaving the big xii and having little man syndrome. Entertaining af
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
I thought about posting this in the arky **** game thread but feel it fits best here.

I'm on my way back from a hunting trip in South Texas with about 30 people of mixed bag, majority atm and tech with some UH and me being the sole longhorn. Game watching last night was un-$#@!ing-bearable. While watching the game with these close-minded $#@!s I heard "$#@!" about 100x. Not an embellishment and this is while he's routing for his own team. Heard other phrases like "we have the best WR in the country out there right now", "this should break us in top 4", etc.

Then the $#@!suckers wanted to talk $#@! about UT to me, unprovoked of course. Best part is that got to make a bet that we would be over .500 for the year bc **** said "OSU is gonna be ur ass and then you have to play stoops in Norman (no lie)".

Best part was a Tech regent was there and just lambasting them for 3 hrs for leaving the big xii and having little man syndrome. Entertaining af

This didn't happen.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
quote:
Which one you guys went hunting this weekend?

From the shag:

quote:

Boy can he tell a story! I bet he is a real blast at parties with his truly fascinating and entertaining anecdotes.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

This didn't happen.
Nope, not buying it. I know the Tech regents and not one of them has that opinion, and definitely would never accuse A&M of "little man syndrome".
Stemp
S
However, I can see a Tech Fan lying about being a regent.
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:
"Late night games like this are a good reason for Texas not to go to the SEC."

They lost to freaking Cal last week later than this
that game wasn't on Saturday night, it was Sunday morning. Stupid agzgiezzzzz.
permabull
AG
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
You never know, he may be the night manager at one the pizza delivery stores in Lubbock.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
"Late night games like this are a good reason for Texas not to go to the SEC."

They lost to freaking Cal last week later than this

I don't recall many SEC games ever that end at midnight.
CajunAg86
I find shiggy somewhat entertaining, as due to severe BAS I find solace in schedenfruede.

However I've learned to skim most posts that are less than a paragraph as most of them are obviously juvenile/adolescent and remind me quite a bit of "Beevis and Butthead."

(I hated that show but no one can forget the stereotypical comments if you saw even 5-10 minutes).

Come to think of it, I'm NOT sure those come from juvenile/adolescents. Those may well be typical sips.
Brutal Puffin
AG
I think you found out where MF Barnes landed.
marble rye
AG
The thing about the shag is that they mention their hatred of a g g y on every board. How we are stupid, gumps, sheep ****ers, etc. (All jokes and lines that had gone stale by the 80s) I dont see ags throwing anything to do with sips into other discussions besides football on these boards.

But we are all so obsessed. HAHAHAHAHA. The sip's demise and the regret their players are showing for signing onto that **** show is fantastic entertainment.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
**** almost in punting range.
This made me laugh. I read through a lot of that and the ignorance of their fanbase is really something. They continue to say Arky is bad, LSU sucks. When in reality. Either of those two team could probably win the BDF even when having a down year. They really dont understand what it means to play in the SEC west. Arky is a dang good team. And would probably rush for treefiddy against that porous tu defense. But I digress. They really dont have a clue.
Hell, they got an up close and personal look at Arky their last trip to the Texas bowl.

And that Arky team was worse than the one we we stomped last night.
West Point Aggie
AG
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

So what's an Aggie-bacon game like at your place!?!
brainman5000
AG

The sips didn't heed the Wolf's advice after the ND game.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

The Hubs and I always watch the game in separate locations and often don't speak or see each other until Monday after the game. I am still at the lake house and he's at the ranch as I type this.

I did speak with him on the phone yesterday, but he didn't want to talk about the game at all. Mostly just talked about being under tornado watch and then Les Miles being fired.

We both love football and our teams so much, it's better for our marriage if we just let each other be for this game. The one time we watched it together, neither of us enjoyed it.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

The Hubs and I always watch the game in separate locations and often don't speak or see each other until Monday after the game. I am still at the lake house and he's at the ranch as I type this.

I did speak with him on the phone yesterday, but he didn't want to talk about the game at all. Mostly just talked about being under tornado watch and then Les Miles being fired.

We both love football and our teams so much, it's better for our marriage if we just let each other be for this game. The one time we watched it together, neither of us enjoyed it.

That's actually pretty great.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

quote:
I think **** has been better than us since they joined the SEC but not considerably better. Remember, they pad their schedule with patsies way more than we do. We don't play FCS schools. Their record against SEC teams with a winning record was dismal. As of last year, the only one they beat was Bama. And that was back in 2012.
The Collective
AG
Our November sets up really well if we can escape October with only one loss. Expect plenty of *****ing from the sips about it if we do.
aezmvp
quote:
quote:
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

A true peach.
Mirthomatic
quote:
quote:
You never know, he may be the night manager at one the pizza delivery stores in Lubbock.
Equivalent positions.
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

Goals
West Point Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Hey Ms Aggiehawg!

That is many shades of awesome! There's a razorback fan who frequents the Rutgers board (since the two games they played)...and he's very Aggie-dismissive...I tried to broach the topic of what happens after 2024 and he was surprisingly virulent about it. Something to be effect of "only stupid Aggies would give up a game at a football "cathedral ". I was like "lighten up b****, it was a simple hypothetical!"

Are a lot of piggy fans like that? He also hates when I call them pigs or bacon...
Bob Dobalina
quote:
Our November sets up really well if we can escape October with only one loss. Expect plenty of *****ing from the sips about it if we do.
If we ever won a national title, you can expect a bunch of mass suicides across the state with the victims dressed in cheap baby crap orange gear.
pinche gringo
AG
quote:
quote:
If we ever won a national title, you can expect a bunch of mass suicides across the state with the victims dressed in cheap baby crap orange gear.

That is the single biggest reason why I want us to win one!
Synopsis
quote:
I'm sure it is page after page of **** Arkansas, bonfire jokes, & homo eroticism. Think I'll skip.
They really make jokes about the bonfire? WTF? Somebody gonna go to hell for that, seriously.
Deadwood
AG
Site is a bunch of dudes that think saying the f word over and over again is cool. Lowest common denominator of intelligence. They just aren't very bright.
realestateguru
AG
quote:
Site is a bunch of dudes that think saying the f word over and over again is cool. Lowest common denominator of intelligence. They just aren't very bright.
Hence why guys like phlegm, tor and randolph duke are their leaders.
Kenneth_2003
AG
quote:
quote:

This didn't happen.
Agreed... Regents of ANY school don't go on hunting trips of 30 people or more.
APHIS AG
quote:
Then the $#@!suckers wanted to talk $#@! about UT to me, unprovoked of course.

This confirms that the story is a lie because I have never met a sip that could keep their mouths shut.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.