21 pages of little brother butthurt

13,630 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by APHIS AG
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/173295-Arkansas-Texas-A-amp-M

Rocco S
quote:
asshat
po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen. po elvis has a gigantic e-peen.
po elvis's Avatar Join Date
Jan 2008
power running attack with good defense is bad matchup for ****.

Good call ******
The Collective
AG
I'm sure it is page after page of **** Arkansas, bonfire jokes, & homo eroticism. Think I'll skip.
Madman
AG
That and banner ads that blast music for the Texas Ren Fest.
mellison
AG
"Late night games like this are a good reason for Texas not to go to the SEC."
staticdoor
AG
quote:
GAC06
AG
quote:

They lost to freaking Cal last week later than this
AggieTFA06
AG
quote:
PAC 12 on line 1
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
HeyMoe
AG
Give em break. They've gone from Week One National Champions to speculating about the staff Tom Herman will bring with him to Austin in a span of three weeks.
Rocco S
quote:

Geography is hard
No Bat Soup For You
AG
quote:

Someone doesn't know how time zones work.

Good luck in the PAC you stupid son of a *****.
Furlock Bones
AG
That's showing us how much they don't ****ing care and they're going to tell us about it.
91_Aggie
AG
Nationally televised on the ESPN flagship at 8pm vs "nationally" televised on the LHN starting at 9pm??

That Sip education is paying off.
LHIOB
AG
The Sha ggy thread on our game should make the Meltdown
Deadwood
AG
quote:
ait you're allowed to defend against screens? $#@! I wish we had known that last week.
LOL
DGAG92
AG
"Yeah. Remember how it looked last time we met Arky? What about Ole Miss? Heisman winner. Beat the $#@! out of OU worse than we have in who knows how long. All last 5 years. We were getting less than 60 yards in our bowl and they were finishing top 5. Sorry, 4 years. "

"You are kidding yourself if you think our Oline would hold up for a quarter against Hall and Garrett. Shane would be broken Piggy would butt$#@! ND and **** just doled out an Asswhipping."

"How have they not been better last few years again?
We raped ole miss in oxford in 2012 by five touchdowns and they needed a miracle to come back to barely beat Them that year. 2013 was a tale of two seasons for them but it was a coin flip by the end. They have been marginally better the last two years.

Relax. We are a year away."

Two with brains, one still delusional.
AgLaw02
AG
quote:
$#@!ing **** being good turning me into a whiny *****. Mea Culpa. I hope y'all are right. I can't take another 5 years of **** being considerably better than the horns. Just can't $#@!ing take it. Knowing we'd get $#@!ing rolled if played tomorrow feels like AIDS. An OU asswhipping would go a long way to making me feel better about it.
AgLaw02
AG
quote:
so **** has about 10 defensive ends better than us?

quote:
Yup, picked them up in the swagcopter when Mack was killing himself in Florida for Andrew Beck.
Deadwood
AG
Is there adware commercially available that can fight through the popups and flash garbage on that site?
AgCat93
AG
quote:
I'm sure it is page after page of **** Arkansas, bonfire jokes, & homo eroticism. Think I'll skip.

Saves me precious time out of my busy day...
FL_Ag1998
AG
Soooo much justification on the shag for how all the teams we face suck, and yet we're going to collapse in October, and one Mensa candidate even said because of our weak OOC schedule (conveniently forgetting UCLA) that us going 9-3 equals them going 6-6.
Malachi Constant
AG
It get's good on page 14. Myles injury, then goal line stand, then 92 yard TD pass.

dixichkn
AG
Y'all are brave for treading onto that ruhtard-infested hellhole. Wouldn't click that damn link if you paid me.
permabull
AG
DayAg!
S
quote:
**** almost in punting range.
This made me laugh. I read through a lot of that and the ignorance of their fanbase is really something. They continue to say Arky is bad, LSU sucks. When in reality. Either of those two team could probably win the BDF even when having a down year. They really dont understand what it means to play in the SEC west. Arky is a dang good team. And would probably rush for treefiddy against that porous tu defense. But I digress. They really dont have a clue.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
This made me laugh. I read through a lot of that and the ignorance of their fanbase is really something. They continue to say Arky is bad, LSU sucks. When in reality. Either of those two team could probably win the BDF even when having a down year. They really dont understand what it means to play in the SEC west. Arky is a dang good team. And would probably rush for treefiddy against that porous tu defense. But I digress. They really dont have a clue.
No, they don't have a clue. Never thought I'd say this, but the posters on landthieves are more knowledgeable and coherent than 99% of the posters on the shag.

When the meth heads from Oklahoma have more self-awareness than the sips, that's bad.
Slwdsm
quote:
Is there adware commercially available that can fight through the popups and flash garbage on that site?

Ad-blocker for chrome, unless you're mobile?
Rocco S
quote:
"How have they not been better last few years again?
We raped ole miss in oxford in 2012 by five touchdowns and they needed a miracle to come back to barely beat Them that year. 2013 was a tale of two seasons for them but it was a coin flip by the end. They have been marginally better the last two years.

I could have swore we had another shared opponent in 2012.

16 wins is more than marginally better than 11 wins.

I guess I should quit being amazed at that fan bases's blatant stupidity.
Scientific
AG
& we're obsessed?

This year feels different. Not JFF different either. The talent, the coaching, the maturity, & growing pains of the SEC. It feels like its coming together finally.

Can't blame them to feel some type of way.
Synopsis
I visited that site. Aside from all the other things that A&M excels in over UT, especially the last few years, texags kicks their ass as far as forums go. Of course (and I'm being honest here) this forum is literally one of the best on the Internet and not only for sports but in just about every other area.
Waffledynamics
AG
quote:
quote:

Someone doesn't know how time zones work.

Good luck in the PAC you stupid son of a *****.
They still need good luck getting into the PAC, first.
Squadron7
AG
The only reason ever to head over there was Thujone.

And he doesn't post anymore.
turboboost
AG
I decoded all that garbage drivel on sh agg y dot com....

In a nutshell:

"blah blah blah, I wish we were in a conference like that blah blah blah, A&M has surpassed us blah blah blah I will continue to tune in to see SEC games in hopes A&M will lose. blah blah blah they are not our rival and never was but GOD I wish we were playing them again!"
turboboost
AG
quote:
The Sha ggy thread on our game should make the Meltdown
One of you geniuses make it happen!
FNG
quote:
The only reason ever to head over there was Thujone.

And he doesn't post anymore.

His schtick was drawing pics of phallic symbols. Now that thousands of sips carry them around in their backpacks on campus, it has driven him out of business.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.