"The quarterback can't throw"

11,560 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Muy
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Ragoo
AG
A diamond amongst a bunch of ugly.
HTownAg98
quote:

Need to find a gif of this. I suck at reading lips, and even I could tell that she's saying "What the **** was that?!"
p_bubel
quote:
...especially considering we own them historically.

And that useless bit of trivia was worth how many points last night?

Times change. Evolve or die.
LonghornDub
As an outsider, I find it entertaining to watch A&M compete in the SEC West. Your students come primarily from Texas public schools which are light years better than theirs, and your university is a world renowned research and educational institution with excellent grad schools in many disciplines. The colleges you compete with are relatively backwater trade schools who have their whole being wrapped up in their football program. When you crush the hearts of a school like the one in Fayette Nam four years in a row, they can't drink enough rotgut moonshine to forget. If you don't let up on them, Jerra may have to invite SMU or North Texas to play them in his pleasure palace instead.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

AgLaw02
AG
I get what you're saying, but a Big XII guy telling A&M we compete agsinst backwater trade schools is kind of messed up. By virtually any metric the SEC schools are stronger academic institutions than the Big XII.
West Point Aggie
AG
quote:
I get what you're saying, but a Big XII guy telling A&M we compete agsinst backwater trade schools is kind of messed up. By virtually any metric the SEC schools are stronger academic institutions than the Big XII.

And thanks to A&M and mizzou, more AAU than tu's little plantation!
Synopsis
quote:
quote:
Can anyone post this video?

What an ass of a coach to say something like that publicly (he was and is WRONG, btw). That's Les Miles / Bo Pelini type of behavior.
LHIOB
AG
I bet ol Kliffy was loving that game
LonghornDub
quote:
AgLaw - you misunderstand me if you think I would defend the quality of the schools in the bdf. While they are probably a hair better than those in the SEC West, they don't compare to Florida, Vanderbilt, or Georgia. The Midwestern schools get kids from better public schools than are prevalent in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama, and the states are not burdened by the level of poverty existing in the four states mentioned. As far as Oklahoma, I consider it a land of one-eyed illiterate troglodytes looking for a bone.

AgLaw02
AG
TAMUHighlights tweeted that video to Bielema and said, "Care to comment?" Lol. Bielema blocked him.
LonghornDub
AgLaw - Haven't you ever heard the old joke about Mississippi? It exists so Arkansas, Louisiana, and Alabama will have someone to look down on.

LonghornDub
Bielema looks as dumb as Bill OBrien does.

Muy
AG
Only sad sips can resort to academic smack in football discussions. I don't care how strong Ole Miss' research programs are. I want the Ags to kick their ass on the field.
The Collective
AG
quote:

Wasn't this chick in Jurassic World?

pinche gringo
AG
quote:

This one was the best.
AgLaw02
AG
Fair enough, LHDub.
3 William 56
AG
quote:
TAMUHighlights tweeted that video to Bielema and said, "Care to comment?" Lol. Bielema blocked him.

Typical, can dish it but can't take it.
The Collective
AG
quote:

Looks like she is flanked by twins.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
Only sad sips can resort to academic smack in football discussions. I don't care how strong Ole Miss' research programs are. I want the Ags to kick their ass on the field.
And LonghornDub is definitely the "saddest" of all sips.
oldag00
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Can anyone post this video?

What an ass of a coach to say something like that publicly (he was and is WRONG, btw). That's Les Miles / Bo Pelini type of behavior.
Thank you. You're a gentleman and scholar.
LonghornDub
quote:
That's how I feel about OU so I understand. I have painful personal experiences with Deep South public education. One cousin's kids went to the NOLA private school with the Mannings. Even with her being a successful real estate agent and her husband an Exxon lawyer,it was a financial strain. Their joke was that that they hoped the girls would go to college instead of LSU. My own grandson had to go to private school in Chattanooga. 3rd through 5th grades cost about $13m for 9 months tuition and fees only. Then he went to the best private Jr-Sr high school for $25+m t and f only. It's necessary if they're to get an adequate education, but few can afford it. It's a travesty. We don't appreciate what we have in many suburban quality ISD's which do a good job educating our kids at a relatively very low cost. We just complain about our school taxes on our homes. I did and should have known better.
88jrt06
AG
STFU about your K-12 school whining. Irrelevant.
This thread was about A&M's QB...college students playing college football.
3 William 56
AG
quote:
quote:

Looks like she is flanked by twins.

No, that's just what the majority of Arky fans look like.
permabull
AG
LonghornDub
quote:
Since there are no pro teams in Arkansas, every back water hick in that state supports the razorbacks. The fans that actually went to college aren't that bad, its the back water hicks that are the trashy ones. I think that has more to do with their fan base being the way it is than the academic ranking of the school
True, but that's most of their fans. Same goes for the other SEC West schools.

LonghornDub
quote:
STFU about your K-12 school whining. Irrelevant.
This thread was about A&M's QB...college students playing college football.
I already discussed your QB whom I've watched for four years. And he was at OU, which makes him at least a semi-pro.

getme
quote:
quote:

Wasn't this chick in Jurassic World?

Cheryl?!!
ChipFTAC01
AG
Say goodbye to these, Michael!
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
That's how I feel about OU so I understand. I have painful personal experiences with Deep South public education. One cousin's kids went to the NOLA private school with the Mannings. Even with her being a successful real estate agent and her husband an Exxon lawyer,it was a financial strain. Their joke was that that they hoped the girls would go to college instead of LSU. My own grandson had to go to private school in Chattanooga. 3rd through 5th grades cost about $13m for 9 months tuition and fees only. Then he went to the best private Jr-Sr high school for $25+m t and f only. It's necessary if they're to get an adequate education, but few can afford it. It's a travesty. We don't appreciate what we have in many suburban quality ISD's which do a good job educating our kids at a relatively very low cost. We just complain about our school taxes on our homes. I did and should have known better.

I'd say A&M, UGA, Florida, and Vandy are better than the BDF's top 4.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.