"The quarterback can't throw"

11,559 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Muy
AgOutsideAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't believe Bert said this at half. I know Trevor was struggling but to say that is classless. Was great to see Trevor's second half and especially the 92 yarder to Reynolds in his fat face!
Dr Lane Trowlan
Bert got his teeth kicked in by the Ags for the 4th straight time. Let him suck on that...
LatinAggie1997
AG
The Florida defender and Bret will learn not to say things that can blow up in your face.
ABATTBQ11
AG
quote:
Bert got his teeth kicked in by the Ags for the 4th straight time. Let him suck on that...

Third. We kicked John L. Smith's teeth in first.
GrapevineAg
AG
n/m
CoachLB
I have thought that about an opposing player before. I have told my players similar things at the half. But when he said that I thought " What a classless thing for a coach to say to the public about a kid!" I said I hope Knight torches his big butt this half. And he sure did ! Way to go Trevor!
Confucius
quote:
quote:

Third. We kicked John L. Smith's teeth in first.

Learn to count....we've played Arky 5 times now in the SEC
HeyMoe
AG
Back on topic;

Bert is a fat tub of goo who's done two things right in his life; marry a hot woman and beat tu. Other than that he should be trailed by a Japanese whaler, harpooned , sliced up, melted down into enough oil to light to a Nippo fishing village for two years.
FrickinFracker
AG
What was even better was seeing him throw Sumlin's hand away after the handshake and walk away SEETHING.
MyComputerCareer
He's a total clown. Pushing 4 hundee cause he's constantly eating his words.
HTownAg98
He looks like Mama June.
goodAg80
AG
I have heard about dances involving donkeys down in Piedras Negras. That's border erotica.

Beating Bert is fun.
ClassOf17
Bert can't coach.

Or exercise
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
Back on topic;

Bert is a fat tub of goo who's done two things right in his life; marry a hot woman and beat tu. Other than that he should be trailed by a Japanese whaler, harpooned , sliced up, melted down into enough oil to light to a Nippo fishing village for two years.

Squadron7
AG
Bielema always looks like he just smelled a fart.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

We are getting raped by Aggies.. I can't believe it. A bunch of ***s raping us. Wow

quote:

We needed to break losing streaks against 3 teams this year....A&M, Bama and Florida. Doesn't look like any of that's going to happen. Maybe we SHOULD move to the Big 12....sigh

quote:

I stated this game scared me. I also stated for Arkansas to move forward as a program we needed to win this game tonight. A drunken head Aggie coach out coached our coach. Only thing different in this game and the last two seasons against the aggies is a different day. That's it.
We lose this game it's not gonna kill us but what we will have is just a Razorback team. The recruiting will stay the same the wins and loses will be the same. We will just continue to be a lil oh Arkansas team that just can't get over the hilltop.

quote:

Bert can't beat AGGIES and I'm tired of losing to them *****es
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

Cant believe we lost to
These.ass. lickers

quote:

No excuse for the fatigue and defensive breakdowns.

That pisses me off more than losing this game.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG

quote:

Seriously, I can't for the life of me understand why we can't seem to break through since they joined the SEC, especially considering we own them historically.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
quote:

so we spend a gazillion minutes driving 99 yds to get to the end to do the predictable or the play into their strength with ZERO points and then they hit a f*****g HR for 99 yds for a td on the second play.......... frustrating as a fan

quote:

So tired of losing to these smug Bastages

quote:

I like our odds going into the 4th. That A&M defense is wore out. Ours is fresh.
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
GrapevineAg
AG

quote:

quote:
I like our odds going into the 4th. That A&M defense is wore out. Ours is fresh.

That pig is a real Nostradumbass...
HeyMoe
AG
quote:

Gawd almighty, get Emo Pig Boy a number for Suicide Hot Line, quick.
ApachePilot
AG
This was the best!
wbt5845
AG
quote:

POTD
Sniffing Accountant
AG
quote:

Wb
Velvet Jones
AG
permabull
AG
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
We got worn down and drilled by a team that is supposedly perennially overrated and coached by a hot seat dwelling moron. Our offense played keep away so our defense, playing in an air conditioned building, wasn't on the field all that long, but we were still gashed and helpless to stop them in the second half.

We're in year four now of supposedly "building it the right way" and yet Bielema can't beat the Aggies. He's 9-24 in the SEC and the next conference game is against Alabama.

At what point does reality set in?
oldag00
AG
Can anyone post this video?
Humorous Username
AG
quote:
I miss the days when our SEC West dreams died in Tuscaloosa instead of in Jerryworld
Raygun5
AG
Quote from: pigheaded on September 24, 2016, 10:45:06 pm
Kick the FG

Had to go next door
Broke my MF remote and TV screen
That was MF stupid
Fire Enos NOW!!
aggiedata
AG
aggiedata
AG
quote:
Can anyone post this video?
The Notorious A.G.G.I.E.
AG
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.